“Amazing little gem, fabulous staff!”

Bar Gelateria Tre Archi
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Petritoli
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed in Petritoli for a week ( for a family wedding) - I have to say this little cafe was fabulous! The staff where very friendly and helpful, they sold a wide range of drinks: alcohol, soft drinks and great coffee! To top it off if you visit this place you MUST try the ice cream and cakes WOW. Also if you’re visiting with young children they are great with kids to. They also hold events here such as prosecco tasting, music weekends etc. We had such a lovely time in Petritoli, but it was the people of Petritoli that made it special.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

We visited in July and it was a little hot but we go here for breakfast,to go sandwiches for our day trip and gelato after dinner.

Reviewed 30 December 2017

Eat the gelato...every day! Make it your mission to try every flavour...you won’t regret it! The staff was wonderfully accommodating.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

What I wanted was a lovely place to have an espresso or a gelato. At this cafe, I got both, and more. The espresso was very satisfying and smooth. And there were lots of yummy flavors of gelato to try (and combine.) We were in Petritoli for a wedding, so there were many of us who did not speak much or any Italian. The staff were very kind and patient while we tried to figure out what we wanted. It also has a full bar, pastries, and some sandwiches and souvenirs. You can sit inside or out, and stay as long as you like. Even when I walked in about 15 minutes before their official closing time, I was told to take my time - they only close after there's no one left. I loved going there in the morning and late at night. In fact, I wish I could go right now!

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 28 December 2016

A wonderful local bar with friendly and welcoming and warm staff. Good range of drinks for coffee beer and wine drinkers and a marvellous array of flavoured ice creams made in the manner that only Italians can. You must go if in Petritoli.