“Hidden gem”

Ranked #18 of 434 Restaurants in Warrington
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 11 November 2017

We visited this restaurant for the first time last night as although we live only a few miles away we had no idea it was there. The food was amazing and all the staff extremely friendly and we were made very welcome. The menu is a set price for three courses and although not large there were enough choices to satisfy. We will definitely be returning.

Jason S, Manager at The Courtyard Cafe Bistro, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2017

Thank you for your review, hope to see you again soon, kind regards, Darren & team.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Tapas selection limited
Meatballs over seasoned
One sardine on toast!
Prawns bland and potato bravas had skin on

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We have eaten here before and it's always been first class,we came last week to Tapas night with our friends ,they loved it ! The food was fantastic (we ordered too much ,as usual!)
It was nice and busy and the staff were very proffesinal and attentive ,we are lucky to live around the corner ,so we will see you soon .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Had my dads birthday meal here..... Sunday dinner was AMAZING! Perfectly cooked meat, home made Yorkshire puddings, crispy roast potatoes and yummy veg! Best Sunday lunch I've ever had in a restaurant! Service was perfect, all the staff were so hard working and very warm and welcoming. We were pleasantly surprised with the bar menu- a very impressive choice of gins as well as lots of beers to chose from! We will definitely be coming back again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I love my Sunday Roasts and this is my new favourite. Top notch Yorkshire pudding and fantastic selection of accompanying veg dishes, cooked to perfection! Wish I was local, I wouldn't need to cook a roast again.