“Average tapas”

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Tapas selection limited
Meatballs over seasoned
One sardine on toast!
Prawns bland and potato bravas had skin on

Reviewed 16 October 2017

We have eaten here before and it's always been first class,we came last week to Tapas night with our friends ,they loved it ! The food was fantastic (we ordered too much ,as usual!)
It was nice and busy and the staff were very proffesinal and attentive ,we are lucky to live around the corner ,so we will see you soon .

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Had my dads birthday meal here..... Sunday dinner was AMAZING! Perfectly cooked meat, home made Yorkshire puddings, crispy roast potatoes and yummy veg! Best Sunday lunch I've ever had in a restaurant! Service was perfect, all the staff were so hard working and very warm and welcoming. We were pleasantly surprised with the bar menu- a very impressive choice of gins as well as lots of beers to chose from! We will definitely be coming back again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I love my Sunday Roasts and this is my new favourite. Top notch Yorkshire pudding and fantastic selection of accompanying veg dishes, cooked to perfection! Wish I was local, I wouldn't need to cook a roast again.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a lovely meal last night. It was tapas night, so we got a selection of dishes between the two of us, plenty of vegetarian options too, which were gorgeous and the service was second to none, very attentive and welcoming
I would definitely recommend and I will be back to dine here again soon.