“Best Sunday lunch ”

Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Had my dads birthday meal here..... Sunday dinner was AMAZING! Perfectly cooked meat, home made Yorkshire puddings, crispy roast potatoes and yummy veg! Best Sunday lunch I've ever had in a restaurant! Service was perfect, all the staff were so hard working and very warm and welcoming. We were pleasantly surprised with the bar menu- a very impressive choice of gins as well as lots of beers to chose from! We will definitely be coming back again soon!

Reviewed 13 October 2017

I love my Sunday Roasts and this is my new favourite. Top notch Yorkshire pudding and fantastic selection of accompanying veg dishes, cooked to perfection! Wish I was local, I wouldn't need to cook a roast again.

Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a lovely meal last night. It was tapas night, so we got a selection of dishes between the two of us, plenty of vegetarian options too, which were gorgeous and the service was second to none, very attentive and welcoming
I would definitely recommend and I will be back to dine here again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Took my family for first time for Sunday lunch and we were all very impressed especially both the service, and quality of the food. The yorkshires and beef brisket were a highlight. Will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

You could drive past this Bistro unless you knew exactly where it was, and you would be missing a gem, I've never had a steak so tender you could cut it with a butter knife, service and friendliness 10/10, only a couple of things worth mentioning we didn't know you can take your own alcohol...no corkage charge mushroom starter was gorgeous just could have been a little hotter, set price for3 courses (I struggle with2) very busy so you must book, WELL WORTH IT.