“Gorgeous food and great service!”

The Courtyard Cafe Bistro
Ranked #8 of 514 Restaurants in Warrington
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I had a lovely meal last night. It was tapas night, so we got a selection of dishes between the two of us, plenty of vegetarian options too, which were gorgeous and the service was second to none, very attentive and welcoming
I would definitely recommend and I will be back to dine here again soon.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Took my family for first time for Sunday lunch and we were all very impressed especially both the service, and quality of the food. The yorkshires and beef brisket were a highlight. Will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

You could drive past this Bistro unless you knew exactly where it was, and you would be missing a gem, I've never had a steak so tender you could cut it with a butter knife, service and friendliness 10/10, only a couple of things worth mentioning we didn't know you can take your own alcohol...no corkage charge mushroom starter was gorgeous just could have been a little hotter, set price for3 courses (I struggle with2) very busy so you must book, WELL WORTH IT.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We visited for my birthday celebrations. There were 7 of us. I cannot fault this restaurant, staff fantastic and the food was amazing. Me and my husband have been a few times now and we absolutely love it.

The only one thing I'd say is the pate is more like a terrine but still very delicious. The pork for my main was incredible.

Thank you for a fantastic night! We we will be back soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had dinner for my aunties birthday the food was fab, the chef (Andy) did a great job everyone loved it!