“Sunday lunch”

Ranked #8 of 514 Restaurants in Warrington
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Took my family for first time for Sunday lunch and we were all very impressed especially both the service, and quality of the food. The yorkshires and beef brisket were a highlight. Will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed 30 September 2017

You could drive past this Bistro unless you knew exactly where it was, and you would be missing a gem, I've never had a steak so tender you could cut it with a butter knife, service and friendliness 10/10, only a couple of things worth mentioning we didn't know you can take your own alcohol...no corkage charge mushroom starter was gorgeous just could have been a little hotter, set price for3 courses (I struggle with2) very busy so you must book, WELL WORTH IT.

Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We visited for my birthday celebrations. There were 7 of us. I cannot fault this restaurant, staff fantastic and the food was amazing. Me and my husband have been a few times now and we absolutely love it.

The only one thing I'd say is the pate is more like a terrine but still very delicious. The pork for my main was incredible.

Thank you for a fantastic night! We we will be back soon.

Reviewed 9 September 2017

We had dinner for my aunties birthday the food was fab, the chef (Andy) did a great job everyone loved it!

Reviewed 9 September 2017

I moved to Lowton four years ago & this was my first visit to The Courtyard - what have I been missing out on not visiting here before? My partner booked the meal to celebrate my birthday and we will certainly be back but not just for birthdays. The food was divine and the service excellent. We had a couple of drinks from the bar but brought our own wine as I'm a bit fussy but the staff could not have been more accommodating. If you're planning a visit, I would highly recommend both the mushroom gratin & pork tenderloin - I didn't want the food to end. Apparently we were there on the first night of the new menu - I can't wait to go back to try more!