“The BEST afternoon tea!”

The Brook Coffee House
Ranked #1 of 550 Restaurants in Wolverhampton
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 March 2021

Had a Mother’s Day Afternoon tea for two and there was so much! The quality was amazing and everything was fresh! Great value for money as it’s the best I’ve seen and also one of the cheapest! All the staff are so lovely and welcoming! Will definitely be ordering again soon!!

1  Thank chale892000
Write a reviewReviews (290)

Reviewed 14 March 2021

Superb afternoon tea, fresh, home prepared, lots to go round, friendly staff and flexible for dietary requirements.

1  Thank J4344FRtraceyh
Reviewed 10 March 2021

I messaged via Facebook at quite short notice to ask if they could provide an afternoon tea take out for my husbands birthday. All this was arranged very easily.
We collected the afternoon tea yesterday and I can honestly say it was the most tastiest I have ever had, the tiger bread sandwiches were so fresh! We loved the savouries too, and my husband loved the scotch egg and pork pies ! There was a huge amount to choose from, all very well packaged too, My particular favourite was the assortment of shortbread, muffins, and rocky road cakes - absolutely delicious and we will definitely use your services again and will recommend you to family and friends. Thankyou so much for such a lovely treat !

1  Thank Annette M
Reviewed 9 March 2021

Massive thank you to the amazing ladies that work here, I messaged on short notice for a cheesecake for my husbands birthday and they fit me in with just a few days to spare. I also ordered my daughters cheesecake at the same time. Great communication via Facebook messenger. Very very good prices too. When I picked up the first cheesecake (strawberrry & white chocolate) I was blown away. It was huge!!! It looked incredible, big juicy chocolate covered strawberries on top , I couldn’t wait for a slice.... or two. Hubby absolutely loved it. I’ve picked my daughters biscoff cheesecake up today and yes again I’m amazed. How I didn’t eat it before I got home.... I can’t wait for her to see it in the morning. She’s going to love it. Fantastic service, great products, huge selection of cupcakes on display too, which looked so good I had to buy some. Superb covid regulations in place for collection too. Thank you so much. I’ll definitely be back soon. 5 stars all round.

Date of visit: February 2021
1  Thank zoej88
Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

Had been recommended The Brook by family members and really liked the thought of their valentine's afternoon tea as we had been thinking of it for a while. Oh my, they did not disappoint!! It was absolutely delicious, freshly made sandwiches with plenty of different savory and sweet treats to go along with it. So impressed, I have just ordered a mother's day one for a treat for my mom xx

Date of visit: February 2021