“some of the best goat curry and jerk chicken you will get in the uk”
Review of DD's Jerk n Ting

DD's Jerk n Ting
Ranked #6 of 371 Restaurants in Worthing
Price range: USD 14 - USD 25
Reviewed 18 January 2017

sad to say not that into spicy hot food, oh then I went to jerk and ting.
have to say some of the best spicy/hot food I have ever tasted.
the goat curry was incredible flavours , flavours every where I think the ten of us tried most of the menu and ,,,,,,,,,,,,,, well have been back since

1  Thank TandD2Sussex

Reviewed 14 January 2017

I promised myself that I would visit DD's next time I was in Worthing and again it didn't disappoint.

It's a small restaurant, more like a café, but because of this it oozes charm. Both the chef and waitress were very friendly and you are soon chatting to other customers - 'Jamaica style'

This time I went with friends. We ordered 2 sharing platters. Portions are large and consist of a little bit of everything. The goat curry was to die for but all dishes were excellent from the jerk chicken and chicken wings to the vegetarian options of chickpea curry, fried plantain and callaloo pie (first for me).

NB There is no alcohol sold but we were shown a corner store opposite which sold a small selection of beers/wine but the wine in there was of poor quality. Second (and third) bottle we visited Waitrose a couple of minutes further walk, which is a much better option. The restaurant only charge £1.50 corkage which I thought incredibly cheap and no doubt will increase as this restaurant grows in popularity.

Will definitely revisit next time I am in Worthing for a Jamaican fix

NB We booked midweek (luckily) and the restaurant was full.

4  Thank WileyWatfordWanderer
Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

New menu therefore crazy not to check it out. The old favourites still available with a couple of extra plates and a specials board. We opted for the new sharing dish, all absolutely spot on, just one complaint, well not really, just massive portions, all as per usual faultless, how does this Chef continue to be so perfectly consistent?? Do not walk by book a table and give it a try, you will not be disappoint unless you forget to bring your own wine!!!!

1  Thank RS54
Reviewed 12 January 2017

The food is awesome. The meat platter has jerk chicken, jerk pork and goat curry. It is awesome. Deb is an awesome cook and very hospitable to my family. I always recommend it.

1  Thank Chris B
Reviewed 7 January 2017 via mobile

Wow this is the only place to go if u want real Jamaican food. Highly recommend. Staff are awesome..

1  Thank Brano82