“Good food and service, nice little place.”
Review of The Bulls Head

The Bulls Head
Ranked #127 of 386 Restaurants in Worthing
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Overall pleased with the visit here. Popped in for an early-ish lunch with my mum and can't really fault it. It's a nice building too, split in a more pub area and a restaurant area - sat in the restaurant area and the tables aren't crammed in as some other places can be so was pleased there.

The service was spot on and the waitress, Claire I believe, was friendly and attentive so no complaints there. We had starters and a main and we were both satisfied, cooked well and tasted nice, very pleased.

Only thing that stops a 5 star is that it's not terrific value for money but it doesn't bust the bank either so don't let that stop you giving it a go as it's worth a visit.

Charlotte W, General Manager at The Bulls Head, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Hi AirWalker_UK,

I'm really pleased to hear you had a great experience here with us at the Bull, Thank you for taking the time to write us a great review, I have passed your comments on to the Team and Claire who were really happy you enjoyed your time with us on your recent visit.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Lovely food and friendly staff very welcoming went for a family meal for my mums birthday would defo recommend

Hi Maddie W,

Thank you for you 5* review, we are really happy that you had a good celebration here with us at The Bull and I have passed your feedback on to the team.

Charlotte and The Team

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We have meals here every couple of months. Good service, nice food and good menu and drinks selection

Review collected in partnership with Greene King

Hi Mags2468,

Thank you for your great review, The team and I are really pleased you had such a good experience here with us watch this space on our Drinks selection and menu as its soon to be changing ready for the Spring/Summer

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Visited the bull again after a ghastly visit 6 months ago, the service has got worse and the food has gotten worse if that's possible. Reminder to self do not visit again.

Charlotte W, General Manager at The Bulls Head, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Hi kated12016

Thank you for taking the time to write your review

I am sorry that you had a negative experience here with us at The Bull and this isn't what we aim for and will use this opportunity to improve, I will be raising this issue with the team and please accept my apologies and be sure that I will be addressing this. Thank you for taking the time to let us know, if you would like to discuss in more detail then please contact me on 6137@greeneking.co.uk and I will be more than happy to speak with you

Kind regards Charlotte

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Visited on good Friday lunchtime and was welcomed by the friendly Charlotte. The lunch was freshly cooked and was great value for money. Our waitress Kirsty was charming and looked after us very well. Will certainly return

Hi Keith S,

Thank you for such a lovely review, its so nice to hear you had a good experience here with us at The Bull on Good Friday.

I have passed your comments on to the team who really appreciate you taking the time giving us your feedback.

We look forward to seeing you again soon