“Perfect Place To Stay In Yeovil”
other travellers have booked this property
Spacious modern Country-Style Kitchen
Modern Living Area with TV, wi-fi & DVD player Modern Living Area with leather sofas
Check Availability
Roomy bedroom 1 with double bed
Bedroom 2 with twin single beds
All amenities you require
All amenities you require
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

122chch1
Christchurch, New Zealand
“3 stars - average”
Reviewed 3 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

The apartment has some nice features but also a few drawbacks. Well equipped kitchen was a real benefit, plus being relatively close to Ninesprings walks.
Communications with the owner were good and all went very smoothly.
The main issue for us was neighbour and road noise. You could hear every sneeze and couch from the apartment below, plus we had to contend with sharing TV noise from the neighbours. Road noise was very loud in both bedroom and living area. Our sleep was impacted by the sound of cars and lorries for good chunks of the night.
Final grumble, someone had decided to place a chair to the side of the front door and smoke. The entrance smelled of stale smoke which was quite off putting.
Would we stay there again - no.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Kitchen
Liked least: Noise
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
9 Aug 2015
Hi

Thank you for your review and the kind words regarding the service and the apartment. I will happily address each of your issues

I am a little mystified regarding any noisy neighbours as these apartments are always very quiet and respectful. I can only conclude that the person nearby is also visiting and that it was simply bad timing. I can only apologise for this but it is something out of my control.

The plastic chair was nothing to do with the apartment, someone must have placed there recently. This has now been removed.

Regarding the traffic noise, I’m afraid I cannot concur with your comments regarding this, as you make it sound as if the apartment is next to a motorway. The apartment is ideally situated in the town center and is located road side. However, Yeovil is a quiet country town and I can assure you there are no lorries during the night time and also very few during the day. Although there is some background traffic noise whenever a larger vehicle may pass, this is by no means at an unacceptable level. The apartment is equipped with double glazing therefore I can only assume that you had the windows open hence any traffic noise being amplified.

Regards

Stuart
Ieu1
Cardiff
“Perfect Place To Stay In Yeovil”
Reviewed 5 January 2015 for a stay in December 2014
person found this review helpful

While thinking of things to say about this apartment I can honestly say that I can’t find ANY fault with this place at all. I stayed here for six weeks over the Christmas period 2014/15. A five minute walk into town and The Octagon Theatre and within walking distance of the Cinema and good restaurants.
The apartment was clean with plenty of room. A relaxing living room, everything you needed in a modern day kitchen (including a washing machine) an amazing shower in the bathroom and the bed in my room (double) was very very comfortable. I couldn’t ask for more. Perfect.

Travelling group: Friends
8 Jan 2015
The apartment was a great location for your work, so glad you were comfortable for your 6 week stay, cheers Stuart
Phillip L
“Really nice appartment, lots of good features o”
Reviewed 20 October 2014 for a stay in September 2014

I stayed here with my wife and four year old boy for five week whilst waiting for the completion of a house purchase. The appartment was excellent in several ways - clean, spacious, well equipped, fast broadband, good location (5 minute walks to the town centre and to the country park). I would highly recommend this appartment.

Travelling group: Large Group
Hi

Glad you enjoyed the location of the apartment, welcome back any time, take care
RichardF3...
“Clean, great value, recommended”
Reviewed 23 August 2014 for a stay in August 2014

We spent 5 nights using the apartment as a base to see some of Somerset and Dorset. We were well connected from here as Corfe castle and Charnmouth (both at opposite sides of dorset) were both only an hour by car, as was cheddar gorge. More local to Yeovil, the fleet air museum was less than 15 mins away and was worth the visit.
The apartment itself is exactly as per the photos and description and is clearly kept in excellent condition with everything you might need for a stay of any length.
Stuart was also most helpful.
I have no hesitation in recommending this apartment.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Hi

Thanks for your review and glad you enjoyed your trip, thanks Stu
Kevin S
London, United Kingdom
“What a fabulous apartment!”
Reviewed 8 August 2014 for a stay in July 2014

My wife and I stayed at Ninesprings for almost four weeks with our two young sons aged 3 and 1. And I can honestly say that the apartment was fantastic.

Firstly, the location was excellent - just a 3 minute walk from Yeovil town centre (perfect for our 3 year old to scooter on a daily basis) and a mere 2 minute walk from the gorgeous Ninesprings Country Park. We also made quite a few visits by car to surrounding areas and it was extremely convenient that the apartment came with a private parking space that had a direct walkway to the front door.

Secondly, the apartment itself was splendid and had a real home from home feel about it. Exquisitely modern and exceptionally well-equipped, it was very comfortable and also quiet and private. Additionally, it was very easy to maintain throughout our stay - it seemed that absolutely everything had been taken into consideration when originally setting up the apartment for rental. With our two young boys we had an enormous amount of washing to get through and we were very grateful for the boiler room inside and the washing line outside!

Finally, I must just add that Stuart (the landlord) was super efficient right from our initial booking and he did everything to ensure we had a great stay. I would have no hesitation in recommending this apartment - in fact, we look forward to staying again next summer!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Travelling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
20 Aug 2014
Hi Kevin

Many thanks for looking after the place (never easy with young ones). Hopefully we will see you again soon when you are back in the country, thanks Stu
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing