“Exceeded expectations ”

Tim Tim Takeaway
Ranked #94 of 217 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We decided to order from Tim Tim after being unhappy with previous place we used. I have to say I can't recommend highly enough. We had delivery which arrived in half the time given, food piping hot, delicious and tasty. In all honesty we have found our new Chinese takeaway and would not use anyone els (unless standards slip)
Look forward to ordering again in the future

Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

Spotted this Chinese walking home from the train station (opposite the entrance) and looked clean & modern so went in and placed an order. The food was really tasty, not greasy and the meat & veg tasted fresh. Probably one of the tastiest Chinese meals I’ve had in a while.

The prawn crackers from here are also thin and glossy as appose to the thicker type to other Chinese’s in Banbury which I much prefer so I think this will be my new regular!

Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

The first time I have eaten with Tim tim but a group of us (19) all had separate meals and had absolutely nothing to complain about.
The food was lovely and plentiful, vegetables crispy, meat was tender and everything was nice and hot.

Very good first impressions

Reviewed 19 October 2017

We pick up chinese food once a week or so... Our favorite is Tim Tim! So fresh and hot and delicious! We don't go anywhere else.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

Ordered home delivery arrived just within time stated , food was barely warm so had to microwave food. Prawn crackers were burnt & left a nasty aftertaste (stale oil?). Chicken satay meat was tough and tasted awful (binned them & most of the meal).Also had special chow mein .....was not "special" it went in the bin. The only edible dish was spring roll. Will NOT be ordering from here again!!!!

1  Thank deborahntj99