“Guaranteed Good Meal.”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Eat here regularly, food is always great, & have never been disappointed with my choice. Lovely atmosphere, always nice and cosy inside. Willing to go out of there way for you, I was due to have a meal with my family on new years but my train was delayed... chef finished long before I arrived but prepared a meal for me to pop out of the oven when I eventually did over an hour late! thats what you call fantastic service! I had been on a 5 hour train journey so it was very much appreciated! Thank you.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

I have been a couple of times to this restaurant at lunchtime with my husband, we have found the choice of menu excellent and the food of a very high standard, with good presentation and value for money.

Reviewed 11 March 2014

We had a lovely meal in this restaurant and I will certainly go back there again. The friendly and efficient service was good. Having traveled the world I cant name one that was the best ever .

Reviewed 11 March 2014

Veritas is our favourite restaurant in Banbury with its relaxing atmosphere complementing excellent food and service

Reviewed 11 March 2014

My daughter and I met in Banbury and we had heard how good this restaurant was so decided to try for lunch .We were quite late for lunch 2.00 and were met by June who assured us they were still serving.
We had the dish of the day fish cakes which was perfect in size and flavour , in fact the food was delicious and the service from June was very very good. Would like to visit again in the evening for dinner another time . Thank you.

1  Thank Jane T