“Rude driver”

Domino's Pizza Banbury
Ranked #157 of 217 Restaurants in Banbury
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Driver called to say he couldn’t find my address he was 2 secs away from my house 10 mins later still no food called the driver he mumbled something to me and put the phone down! I then called the branch to find out he was back at the branch lady told me on the phone she didn’t know what was up with the driver but he had just finished his shift! They was going to bring the pizza back out to me I had to argue to get a fresh one made seeing as by the time it came back to me the original one would of been stone cold!! Safe to say I won’t be using them again!! Customer service is appaling

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

Ordered online last night after finishing very late at work. Told them to phone me when they arrived to avoid any confusion and waking anyone else by the time I realised that it wasn’t going to arrive the store had shut even though the pointless tracker had been saying it was out for delivery for nearly minutes think it’s safe to say I won’t be going back to them!

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

The medium and large pizza offer cost the same... why would I pay more for a smaller pizza? Not impressed, papa johns is going to get its chance. Or the Bicester store that I know are decent.

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I Regularly go to this takeaway because of its lovely food and natural vibe I would recommend go to this because it wont let you down

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Just had a horrendous experience with ordering by phone. Not only was I made to wait 15 minutes on hold- only to be answered by a rather grumpy attendee who very sourly told me that they have run out of cookies and 'stuff'. I don't know whether this is true, or whether dominos simply couldn't be bothered to deliver this but I was extremely disappointed with the customer service and indefinitely , I will not be using dominos Banbury again. Let's hope Bisceser will be better.