“Lovely romantic cottage in a quiet peaceful...”
other travellers have booked this property
bed Drive
Garden
Front area
Village Pub
Village Pond
Making it a special touch by arrangment
eating area
studio
Kitchen
december 2010
Garden courtyard
Stratford upon avon
Wetroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Spanish first
Any
Beverly J
Minneapolis, Minnesota
“Lovely romantic cottage in a quiet peaceful setting!”
Reviewed 21 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We found the Honeysuckle Cottage, located outside a small village on the edge of a very nice green space a perfect home base after spending three weeks in the city. There Are many sight seeing options within driving distance, on one hand Cambridge and Oxford, on the other relaxing enjoyable walks to at least there different villages.

Barry is a wonderful host and goes out of his way to make sure you are comfortable, if you are looking for a bigger cottage, check out the wisteria, it is lovely also. Not as romantic!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Bernard H
Clitheroe, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed 7 July 2014 for a stay in March 2014

Having stayed at these cottages on business for 3 months, I actually stayed in Barry's 3rd cottage , and yes it is perfect very clean (spotless in fact) they all are. I found Barry to be the perfect host very genuine and helpful, In short I would definitely recommend these cottages especially wisteria , you have your own private field and the wildlife is stunning.
I would like to thank Barry and I will definitely be returning.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: All of it.
Travelling group: Solo Traveller
People with pets
19 Aug 2014
very much enjoyed having you all to stay and I know some of you are retuning to do some more work and have already booked to stay again
sbailiff
North Baddesley
“Stunning, spacious & peaceful.”
Reviewed 2 July 2014 for a stay in June 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised at the stunning location, unexpected spaciousness and high standards of the cottage (which is beautiful) that we enjoyed during our stay. Barry was very welcoming, and helpful and friendly towards my partner and my 5 year old daughter. We all thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would highly recommend staying here. We would recommend castle taxis from Banbury if you need to use a taxi service.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
795lesley...
Woking, United Kingdom
“Beautiful, tranquil with attentive host.”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Great place to stay I highly recommend these cottages. Barry is lovely and shows his passion for what he does and also his concern about your comfort and requirements. Waking up to the sound of the birds and not traffic was so refreshing. The honeysuckle is small but has everything you need. Keep doing what you do Barry I could find no faults.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Peace and tranquility with everything you could possibly need.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 50-64
26 Jun 2014
It was lovely to have met you both and knowing you have made two further bookings with me next month and August makes me know that I am doing a great job here running my cottages I am looking forward to welcoming you back to Honeysuckle .We have just won an award from Trip Adviser for 2014 A certificate of excellence
Graham E
Newport, United Kingdom
“Superb”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 for a stay in June 2014

Booked weekend for our 16th wedding anniversary.
Cottage was superb, nicely decorated and very well maintained. The owner Barry takes pride in his cottages and rightly so.
He showed us around them all and they were all superb.
Would highly recommend.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Everything
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
26 Jun 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write me a great review I am so glad you enjoyed your romantic weekend and I know you enjoyed the Champagne
flowers and Chocolates Please come and see us again soon I hope you can bring all the family next time as e spoke about the use of my field
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing