All reviews lovely hotel thatched roof bar menu three courses wedding venue pretty village without exception high standard wine list small village sunday lunch stratford upon avon lovely room plenty of parking stayed two nights two night stay nothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 7 February 2010

The service was wonderful; friendly and attentive without being intrusive or false. The food was perfect; a good choice, quality ingredients and cooked beautifully. The hotel was immaculately clean and our room was full of character. We stayed on a dinner, bed and breakfast package - such good value. Will visit again - soon!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 January 2010

Just returned from a weekend at The Wroxton House Hotel and it was excellent from start to finish. The room was spotless, very well decorated and huge. The food was superb, my fillet steak on Saturday was the best I have had in a long long time. For me what really made the hotel stand out from others I have been to was the staff. Everyone was so helpful and friendly and nothing was to much trouble for them. A real find, to which we will most certainly return.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank LouBBLou
Reviewed 25 January 2010

I picked this hotel from a mail shot that I received and it didn't let me down! I arranged a suprise birthday weekend for my wife - and, unknown to her - 34 friends who all stayed there. Margaret in Events organised everything, helping out whenI had to go to Spain for a funeral, a few days before we were due to arrive. Shaun and his team looked after us throughout the weekend and nothing was too much trouble for them. They actually seemed to be enjoying making our event a good one. The food is superb - and my son who was up until recently a trained Chef in a two rosette hotel restuarant, thought that Wroxton deserved a second one. All of our party thought that their rooms were perfect and it is impossible for me to find any fault. It was a weekend which the hotel ensured was as good as it could have been.
I do know that we were nosier than the owners had thought (we didn't have music but we are just a noisy lot) and I know that we upset a couple because of the loud talking by some of our group when having their cigarettes outside the front door. I am really sorry about it because no-one should have anything detrimental to say about this hotel.
I am taking another party back in a few months time!

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with friends
1  Thank Tony W
Reviewed 11 January 2010

Stayed here over New Year & had an absolutely brilliant time. The staff were very friendly while remaining professional and nothing was too much trouble. The room was comfortable and clean and tastefully furnished retaining the olde-worlde charm of the hotel. The food was superb and far exceeded our expectations, as good as any Michelin rated restaurant in my opinion. I can't recommend this hotel enough for anyone whose looking for somewhere with a quality home-from-home feel rather than a large soulless modern hotel. Wouldn't stay anywhere else when in the area in future.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2010

I would recommend this hotel to anyone be it for business or pleasure. The rooms are stylish and very comfortable. The staff are very friendly and helpful and nothing is too much trouble. The food is excellent and very varied. The owners are a wonderful couple and are very approachable.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled with family