All reviews lovely hotel thatched roof bar menu three courses wedding venue pretty village without exception high standard wine list small village sunday lunch stratford upon avon lovely room plenty of parking stayed two nights two night stay nothing is too much trouble
Reviewed 2 October 2011

Our Family and friends stayed two nights in the hotel and held our daughters wedding in the Hotel. I cannot praise them enough. Every aspect was absolutely excellent. The food at the wedding and during our stay was first class. The staff were outstanding in their attention to detail, friendly attitude and willingness to provide for our every need. The rooms were excellent, in fact I have had worse rooms in five star hotels. The best however was their new wedding and function facilities. The room when fully decorated was absolutley stunning, large and accomadating whilst being intimate and cosy at the same time. It opens up onto a lovely terrace and garden. The event manager Sean deserves a special mention, nothing was too much trouble and everything worked like clockwork. We have already booked for our Christmas staff party and I encourage anyone who is planning an event to get booked up before the word spreads and it becomes either impossible or they realise what good value it is and put up the prices.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 September 2011

I had Canadian relatives coming over to England for a holiday & I wanted to take them to a real English hotel in a country setting for a couple of days, & all I can say is WOW, the hotel is just amazing, the executive rooms were spotlessly clean & very well equipped. The staff were very well presented & couldn't do enough for us. The breakfast was fantastic, my relations were bowled over with the full English, as well as the choice of cold dishes. Wroxton is the most beautiful little village to stroll around with thatch cottages at every twist & turn. All I can say is that I can't wait to go back to one of the nicest hotels I have ever been to.

Room Tip: Book an executive room for a little luxury.
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank MARYLOUESSEX
Reviewed 23 September 2011

We recently held my daughters wedding at the Wroxton House Hotel and all I can say is the day was absolutely fantastic. Margaret made the wedding planning a breeze and Sean and his team executed it with military precission. Compliments also to the chefs as the food was excellent and the waiting staff delivered it efficiently with a smile. About twenty eight of the wedding party stayed in the hotel overnight and everybody was pleased with their rooms and the superb breakfast the next morning. Thank you everybody at the Wroxton House Hotel for making my daughter and son-in-laws wedding day 'The Greatest Day Of Their Lives'.
( the Take That song was their wedding tune ).

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 6 September 2011

Thoroughly enjoyed our brief stay. Staff very friendly and helpful, the meals were excellent and rooms very clean and comfortable. Lovely setting in the pretty thatched cottage village of Wroxton. Will hopefully return again sometime.

Room Tip: We stayed in the main building rather than the annexe and it was very quiet and had more of an outlook
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RandJSpalding
Reviewed 4 September 2011

We spent a weekend here whilst visiting Blenheim Palace. The welcome was warm and our room was confortable and immaculately clean. We ate in the restaurant both evenings and there was not one item that was not delicious.
Every member of staff we came into contact with was both professional and friendly. On both days we were there there was a wedding with lots of guests but at no time did we feel neglected. Special thanks to Marc who served us both evenings. We will be back!

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple