“Good place for a break on the A34”
Review of McDonalds Tothill

McDonalds Tothill
Ranked #144 of 205 Restaurants in Newbury
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Convenient stop off on the A34; same building for north and south bound traffic. A typical McDonald's, though this one has yet to have self ordering points installed. Queues can be quite long. Overall a good place to stop for a meal and break. Quality of meals always been good for me here.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

the review is for newbury retail park mcdonalds, Not tothill.For some reson there is not one for this place

I ordered 3 Big macs, 1 Mcchicken sandwich and 20 chicken nuggets,
when I ate my food 2 big macs and chicken nuggets were stone cold .
When I returned the cold items (from pigeons farm 3 mins away),
the rude female manager in a white shirt said she would replace the 2
Big macs but not the chicken nuggets as some were missing (yes she counted them lol)
and attempted to give me chicken nuggets form the bin , yes the bin .
As I mentioned this she did me fresh ones! How nice!

Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

Whenever I visit I rarely get speedy service. Today it was 5.30pm and a queue of around 12 thanks to just 2 counter staff
When eventually got to counter staff member was so miserable and clearly didn't enjoy his job

1  Thank Itwizard
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Spotless place & being kept that way by a lady who was senior to all the other staff on duty by several decades, if not by company status.
Prompt service & fresh hot food & drinks!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped off on the way to shopping. Had chicken selects which we ok the chips were hot although had to make that they were requested to be hot. The condition of the restaurant is not the best and some one wiping the trays down had a dirty cloth.

For McDonalds it is ok.