“Did the job”

Ranked #18 of 400 Restaurants in Scarborough
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

We tried this restaurant as it looked promising from the reviews. My partners meal he said was great but mine came COVERED in fried and very greasy onions (as in far too much to eat... and I love onions!). There was only one waitress working but we came earlier than we thought so service was relatively well until we had to wait 15 minutes for our bill.

The servings are huge here. So come with an appetite!

I’d recommend to a friend - but please read the fine print of the menu first to avoid disappointment.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

An old friend who lives in Scarborough brought my family here for lunch. They welcomed our dogs, it was spotless, and we loved the decor. The staff were super polite and friendly and the ECK burger was divine! Wish we lived closer!!

Reviewed 7 September 2018 via mobile

I so enjoyed our breakfast visit. My gluten free pancake stack was delicious and they didn’t turn to plastic when they cooled down. My only advice to those who haven’t got such a sweet-tooth would be to ask to put the maple syrup on yourself: the serving was far too generous for me!
Really impressed with the owner’s understanding of cross-contamination. The hot plate is cleaned down thoroughly when they have a gf order. She has looked into making everything gluten free, but isn’t there yet as it’s not cost-effective. She told me she decided instead to absorb the extra costs of the gluten free ingredients, so the prices for gf options aren’t inflated. So refreshing to have someone who really gets it.
Would definitely recommend to people who are Coeliac.

1  Thank Celia20142014
Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful place and brilliant food. Their burgers are beautifully done I had their ultimate chicken burger and that was absolutely amazing can not fault it. Wonderful staff members, and their cocktails are beautifully done.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

I visited here on a short tea break and ordered “the dogs bu*****t” hotdog. AMAZING. Will hopefully be returning soon with friends. Lovely, friendly atmosphere and amazing food.