The Grainary(Scarborough)
USD 109
The Crown Spa Hotel(Scarborough)
USD 206
USD 141
The Crescent Hotel(Scarborough)
USD 204
  • Breakfast included
Clarence Gardens Hotel(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
USD 114
USD 51
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 70/night.

Red Lea Hotel(Scarborough)
USD 144
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 167/night.

Ryndle Court Hotel(Scarborough)
USD 96
The Oakwheel Inn(Burniston)(Great Value!)
All reviewsself driveshearings hotelsshearings breakshearings coachdining roomsuperior roombuffet breakfastevening mealthe cliffthree coursesnational holidaysthird floorpublic roomsmonday to fridayenjoyable staymain townthe hotel car park
Reviewed 5 April 2018 via mobile

Nice friendly hotel, our room was perfect for myself and Granddaughter.
Staff very good and friendly. Only one thing spoilt our trip, the window s let the wind in, even when shut, but a bit of toilet tissue soon put that right.
Breakfast for me personally, was great, help yourself, cooked very well and lots of choice.
Been to Scarborough lots , so time to visit somewhere else, Scotland being our favourite place to go.Thank you all at the New Southland's.xx

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
ruth_janicki, General Manager at Bay New Southlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave your kind comments. I'm so glad you and your Granddaughter enjoyed your stay apart from the wind. I hope you have a lovely time in Scotland (one of my favorite places too), and hope to see you back here one day in the future.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

Just want to give a big thank you to Eddy the restaurant manager for finding and posting me back something important that I left, he definitely went the extra mile with that one. Also a big thanks to all the staff at the Newsouthlands for making our weekend stay there another enjoyable one, special mention to the lovely Rita and Brett the assistant manager. Thanks again Eddy

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank t0nybee_123
ruth_janicki, General Manager at Bay New Southlands Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to post such kind comments following your recent stay with us. I will pass on your thanks to Eddie, Rita and Brett. I am so glad to see you enjoyed your weekend and we hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

What can I say this is about our 6th stay at this hotel and it never disappoints, our room was lovely (thankyou Ruth ) . The food has always been good but was even better this trip . All the staff are so helpful and friendly, the entertainment is good , we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves and are looking forward to coming back in November for my birthday . Thankyou everyone at The New Southlands ... Kim & Mick O'rourke

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank owenjames2011

It was lovely to see you again and thank you for posting such a lovely review for us. We all look forward to seeing you again in November, have a lovely summer :)

Reviewed 25 February 2018

My Wife and I enjoyed a 4 night shearings stay at this hotel( returning 16 February) and enjoyed our stay.
First of all we were unexpectedly upgraded to a superior room which had extra soaps, shampoos etc along with a fantastic bathroom with perfect bath with overhead shower. The bed, as ever, was very comfortable with great linen. The housekeeping staff were very attentive and always available, if needed, for extra teabags/coffees/sugars etc. The dining staff were very polite and attentive with the offer of kippers or poached eggs accommodated without any fuss or delay. The bar staff were always very courteous and efficient (a bit of banter is always nice) and new my 'order' without me having to ask. The 'Entertainers' were always enjoyable and made the audience feel part of the evening which made for a nice relaxing end of the day. Overall I'd stay this is the best Shearings hotel we've stayed at and would recommend to all 'coach trippers'. Even although I thought this hotel was quite far away from the town centre I soon found out it was not a long walk from the shops. Also the views over the sea, in the morning, are fantastic!!

Room Tip: if possible a sea view
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank john m

What kind feedback you have left for us, thank you. I have a fantastic team here and I will be sure to pass your lovely comments on to them. We hope you will come back and visit us soon.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

This hotel was very good. As my wife has varilus food allergies she met up with the chef on the second day and sorted out the weeks menu's that would be suitable for her.The chef was very obliging. We booked through Customer Services who were extremely helpful in booking a room relatively close to the lift. The room was modern and all of the fittings were very comfortable.

Stayed: February 2018
1  Thank Ivor B

Thank you for your kind review following your recent stay with us. My chefs are always more than happy to discuss the menus with anyone that has any allergies/ intolerance's so that there is always something suitable for them that they will enjoy. We hope you will stay with us again if you return to Scarborough.