“Lovely, clean, homely cottage with great...”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 5 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Rachel201...
“Lovely, clean, homely cottage with great facilities in a great location resulting in a fabulous family holiday!”
Reviewed 14 March 2015 for a stay in February 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a great time staying at the coach house in Scarborough. Even though it was February the sun was shining most of the week. The cottage is within walking distance of the beach and shops.

As soon as we walked into the cottage we were greeted with a lovely bowl of fruit, wine and welcome card. Added to this there was milk in the fridge and tea and coffee. The owners were great at contacting us prior and letting us know instructions to get in etc. and very helpful.

The cottage has everyone you need. It is lovely and modern and very homely. There were 4 of us staying,my husband and I and our 2 children and we had lots of space. Great kitchen with ample facilities including dishwasher and washing machine, which was useful having small children. The bedrooms were a great size, beautifully decorated, really comfortable beds and lots of storage. I did not want to go home to my own bed! There were plug in lights/torches on the landing which was so useful at night with young children, I even ordered myself one when I got home.

The bathroom the only aspect to the cottage which may cause a problem for some people. There was not a proper 'stand up' shower due to sloping ceiling. It was not a problem for us at all, I just made the most of having a bath every day! The owners are in the process of possibly adding a downstairs shower room which would be a great extra.

You can easily park 3 cars outside in private courtyard. Great knowing your car is safe as gate locks from inside. Area was quiet on a night, we weren't disturbed at all.

Overall a fabulous cottage, we enjoyed our week so much that while we were there I was already trying to book again. Will plan to return later in the year.

Thank you for a lovely welcome and great accommodation, great family holiday had by us all.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing