The Ivanhoe Hotel
USD 130
Palm Court Hotel(Scarborough)
USD 171
USD 151
The Crown Spa Hotel(Scarborough)
USD 229
USD 196
  • Pool
Ambassador Hotel(Scarborough)
USD 92
The Toulson Court(Scarborough)
USD 90
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 104/night.

Raincliffe Hotel(Scarborough)
USD 179
  • Breakfast included
USD 206
  • Restaurant
Harmony Country Lodge(Scarborough)(Great Value!)
USD 88
Hotels.com
All reviewssunday carverythe sea life centrean evening meallovely pubnorth baythe open air theatrefull englishbed was comfortablewould stay againstayed for one nightfeel very welcomepeasholm parkshort breakquizheating
Reviewed 12 November 2017

Stayed for one night lucky I got a room as I had messed my booking date up.
Staff amazing helped me cancel original incorrect booking sorted me a room out for a fantastic price.
Room was good very warm and clean with everything I needed.
We ate in the hotel and food was exceptionally high standard .
But the staff were absolutely fantastic super efficient and friendly but not in your face.
Breakfast was a nice relaxed affair with fantastic choices and ingredients
I would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a quality break at affordable prices!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ajpyp
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

We met our son and his wife here and to be honest I wasn't bothered to visit, but what a pleasant surprise. It's always been a pleasant pub for me, with around 8 real ales and I did find one I liked straight away after talking to the knowledgeable barman. 1 box ticked. Our kids are vegan, but have eaten here several times previously and the menu does offer about 8 veggie main courses. Our choices included a vegetable pie with chips and veg, a falafel burger with chips and 2-Spanish Fabada dishes off the specials board. The manager came back to us as there was sadly only 1 Fabada left. My wife chose the chilli-con-carne which was about £3 additional, but we weren't asked to pay that. Very good!
Every dish was absolutely spot-on and the Fabada at only £7.95 was amazing.
Apparently, the home made onion rings are famous so we shared a dish and they are truly amazing.
Very good service, very friendly staff, very good food at very reasonable prices.
We'll definitely be going again.
There is lots of seating and it does appear to be wheelchair friendly.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank WakefieldFroggett
Reviewed 28 October 2017

Stayed here for 2 nights 25th to 27th October 2017. Very impressed. For such a reasonable price our room with balcony was so comfortable and spacious. Very clean. Lovely bed and nice decor. Breakfast was fantastic. Staff were so friendly and helpful. We ate there both evenings and really enjoyed the food and service. Would definitely return. Thank you .

Stayed: October 2017
1  Thank janeymortimer
Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

Found a table easily for the Sunday carvery. Got served quickly and the food was very nice. Good choice of meat & veg with gluten free gravy if needed! Could do with a bigger serving area as it's a bit tight and messy. Defo go back though

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank scott1421
Reviewed 24 October 2017

Stayed here for a couple of nights midweek in a small double room. The room was nice clean and tidy overlooking the golf course. The breakfast was very tasty and plenty of it. This really set you up for the day. The OAP meals were very good value too and very tasty, but beware they stop serving these at 5 pm. The Ivanhoe is very convenient for the North Bay amenities especially the Sea Life centre which is only 10 minute walk away. There is also a large car park with plenty of room. Will definitely stay here again, very good value for money.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple