5,202 results
All reviews mood lighting sea view ice room ceiling fan feature room continental breakfast lovely hotel steam room on arrival free upgrade leisure facilities executive room street parking short break top floor full english lovely room
Reviewed 25 April 2016

Great, friendly hotel in a good location. Enjoyed using the spa facilities. Lovely walk down to the seafront and all of cheesy Scarborough. Would love to stay again. May even bring the kids next time!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
crownspahotel, General Manager at The Crown Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2016

May I first of all say thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review. I am delighted that yours was an enjoyable stay and do hope that a return to Scarborough will bring you back to the Crown as nothing pleases us more than seeing a guest return.

Once again thank you for your valued feedback, we do read and respond to all feedback and use it to improve the hotel for future guests.

Kind Regards

David Chambers General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Stayed for a single night as we were seeing Suggs at the Scarborough Spa. Really nice hotel, good value for money. The only negative was that the show started at 7:30, so we'd prefer to arrive just after 7:00 to get a drink and settled into our seats. As the hotel restaurant didn't open till 6:00, we felt it would have been cutting things a bit fine to have dinner there. It would be nice if they offered a pre-theatre dinner , particularly when the Spa has an eveing event.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
crownspahotel, Assistant Manager at The Crown Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

May I first thank you for finding the time to leave us a lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope you enjoyed the show at the Spa, the star of that particular show was also a guest with us that night! We do serve the restaurant menu all day but take bookings for the fine dining from 6pm, so in the future you would be more than welcome to eat at your leisure before a stage show in the more relaxed dining area from anytime in the afternoon.
May I also suggest in the future to book direct with the hotel to receive our Advantages discounts throughout your stay.

Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Booked a spa break as a birthday surprise for my girlfriend.
The room was first class, very clean and tidy . I can honestly say it was the best hotel room either of us have ever stayed in! The bathroom with a TV in it was a revelation. Tea and coffee making facilities were great and plenty of sugar was provided!

The health club and spa were great and we spent a very relaxing few hours in there

We can't comment on the food as we were too tight to eat there, but the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable

We are already planning our return trip

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

May I first thank you for finding the time to leave us a wonderful review! I am delighted that yourself and your girlfriend enjoyed your stay and that you encountered friendly staff.
May I suggest booking direct for your next visit to receive our Advantages discounts throughout your stay.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Room had been painted and broken windows meant we were overcome by paint fumes.
Google result said free parking. This relates to Scarborough having some free parking, not the hotel. The area I had to park my car in was a cause for concern overnight.

1  Thank steventK5909AG
crownspahotel, General Manager at The Crown Spa Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2016

May I first of all say thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am always disappointed when a customer isn’t happy with any aspect of their stay and do ask that any issues be brought to our attention during your stay so that we have the opportunity to resolve them.

Once again I would like to thank you for your valued feedback, we do read and respond to all feedback and use it to improve the hotel for future guests.

Kind Regards

David Chambers General Manager

Reviewed 25 April 2016

Enjoy my stop at the Crown hotel. Would definitely stop again if we come to Scarborough.would go for a sea view the next time we stop. We had every we needed to make our stop more comfortable. This hotel is in a nice location with fantastic sea views.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

May I first thank you for finding the time to leave us a lovely review. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I am very pleased that you would return to stay in the future. May I suggest booking directly with the hotel for this to receive our Advantages discounts.