“Brilliant”

Mr Todiwalas Kitchen
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr Todiwalas Kitchen is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 217 Restaurants in Slough
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Rosette attained for year 2014
Reviewed 8 July 2018 via mobile

Regulars at this restaraunt and always treated very well. Requested a specific table which was honoured. Very warm and friendly welcome from all and the food was excellent as always. Attentive and efficient service and stand out service from both Valeeni and the restaraunt manager who make the overall experience.

This restaraunt is highly recommended for both the quality of quisine offered by Cyrus Todiwala and the excellent service service from the staff.

Advance booking recommended

1  Thank paul3091
alex m, General Manager at Mr Todiwalas Kitchen, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Guest

thank you for your continued patronage to our restaurant and for your amazing comments.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I make an effort to eat dinner here at least once every time I stay at the Hilton Heathrow T5, as the staff (Franklin, Valeni, Metroy, Jerome Gonsalves, et al.) always treat me like royalty when I visit. The most excellent food never disappoints; on this particular visit I ate here twice I went with the Kangaoo starter and Oscar Bhuna main course on the first session and Duck Tikka on the second. For both sessions, I had Butter Naan on the side and the amazing Pistachio Khulfi Ice Cream for dessert. 5-star food and 5-star service every time, thanks/sukriya/dandevat, namaste!

2  Thank TrojanSkyCop1

WoW!

Thank you for the amazing comments regarding our restaurant. Your comments regarding our service team and food will most certainly be passed onto our team.

We thank you for your loyalty to our restaurant and look forward to your return visit.

Kind regards

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

I went to the restaurant with some friends and thought that the food was very average really nothing special and very expensive for it was.
I had the fish dish and then was violently sick all night and I am never never sick.
When I complained the next day it was dismissed and in subsequent emails to them they have made out that there food is perfect and could not have possibly caused my severe vomiting.
I am totally disgusted with their attitude they are obviously not carrying out proper hygiene and storing the fish correctly.

I would strongly not recommend because if your sick or it’s not up to standards they don’t care

1  Thank pummy1953

Dear Guest

thank you for your comments . i would like to assure you that we have the strictest of hygiene in all parts of the business and this has been certified by many legal bodies.
Upon raising your concerns a full investigation would have been carried out and can assure you that what you experienced was not from our restaurant but perhaps dining experiences earlier on in the day.

I do hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Who’d have thought we would get not just passable but excellent food at an airport hotel. But Mr Todiwalas Kitchen is much better than most Indian restaurants and up there with some of 5he best. The starters of prawns and another of scallops were perfectly cooked and each had a terrific sauce. A blend, I would think, of Indian and Persian. Quite amazing. The mains were more traditional but equally well seasoned and balanced. And Mr Todiwalas IPA was delicious.

1  Thank Paul F

Dear Guest

thank you for taking the time to review and glad your experience of our restaurant surpassed your expectations.

We look forward to welcoming yo back again soon.

Reviewed 20 June 2018

Whenever staying at the Hilton T5, I always book to eat here. The food & ambience is perfect, as well as the service. The staff always makes us feel welcome, and Valeni always comes over to greet us with a smile even if the place is busy.

Recommend this place - you must book if you are staying at the Hilton T5.

1  Thank ToddyDibbs

Dear Guest

thank you for your loyalty and will most certainly pass on your comments to Valeni also.

Until we see you again soon!