Lees Fish And Chips
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Good chip shop! Great fresh fish and chips! Clean premises! Friendly and attentive staff! Great amount of chips! Will be back!

Reviewed 25 August 2017 via mobile

Have had Fish n Chips across UK and to be honest this is the best that I've ever had!!! Less oily and the fish is coated with such a crispy flour! Love it...5 stars all the way.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

Nice lunch time alternative treat of chips with curry sauce which is lovely for dipping or their lovely crispy pancake rolls at a good price & service.

Reviewed 2 June 2017 via mobile

What can I say I'm very disappointed this time the young lady seemed very unorganised we asked for glasses for drinks we didn't get them , at first I only got 8 onion rings there should have been 10 in the end I ended up with 12 the batter could have been better on the haddock

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I have used the takeaway twice while working in the area, both times the service and speed of service was good. The fish and chips that I had were of a good quality.
The place was clean and tidy, the prices are lower that what you would pay around Oxford but the quality was good