“Great Coffe and nice staff”
Review of Caffe Nero

Caffe Nero
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 18 October 2017

I find the staff really friendly and helpful. Nice coffee with a good range. Seating is good but can get a little cramped

Date of visit: October 2017

Reviewed 10 October 2017 via mobile

I thought I would pop in for a coffee while waiting for my wife I was not very impressed. The coffee was good and the staff very pleasant but I didn’t think the place was very clean overall dirty cups and plates on tables sticky floor and coffee machine not very clean I wouldn’t go back again

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 4 October 2017

Comfortable, friendly and great coffee. Good selection of snacks/cakes to choose from. Always busy, but still remains relaxing.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Can't say we've eaten a main meal here for a while, but cannot complain at the coffee and cake we're served here (apart from wishing the cake portions were just a little bigger!). Staff are pleasant and courteous, making the most of the brief contact time.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 29 May 2017

I have Nero coffee every day in Nero where I read my newspaper and love their coffee. Staff are always friendly and their armchairs are my favourite place to sit.

Date of visit: May 2017