“Great Food and Service :-)”
Review of The Neem Tree

The Neem Tree
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 29 August 2017

My fiancee and I visited the Neem Tree on Saturday night with my parents and had an amazing meal and our waiter Ali was particularly attentive and helpful. Great food and great staff :-)

1  Thank Andrea M

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

I love the food here and the staff. They are very professional and always attentive. My favourite in Welwyn Garden City!

1  Thank Elena C
Reviewed 23 August 2017

The Neem Tree is welcoming sanctuary. At this restaurant I found great food, great service and a relaxing atmosphere. The food quality is very high and oozes freshness. I have visited the Neem Tree numerous times and have noticed a consistent food quality. The staff are courteous, friendly and efficient. The restaurant decor and atmosphere is very relaxing and comfortable as it is air conditioned.

1  Thank StanMorley
Reviewed 18 August 2017 via mobile

We visited the Neem Tree for my husbands birthday on a saturday night. Some of the staff we re quite rude and really seemed as if they didnt want to be there. My daughter and i has the crab starter and neither of us could eat it and im sure it wasnt crab. We had a king prawn main dish which was nice and my husband had chicken tikka masala which he said was ok . The restaurant is quite nice but we wont be rushing back.

1  Thank sued1964
Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Big headline statement, but it is the best of the many I have been to across many of the most reputable towns / villages to eat out in around the county.
Food- personal favourite is the venison curry... 5 star
Service- friendly and attentive. Just as you'd expect in a family feeling Indian restaurant
Atmosphere- great as it isnt very big so it feels warm, personal and full of atmosphere where in small or large groups

1  Thank Liam S