“Amazing food”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

amazing service, amazing staff and amazing food ! Very fast service. Fresh food and I highly recommend the birany which comes with sides too. Thoroughly impressed ! After waiting at the don down the road for 15 minutes with no acknowledgement we decided to visit bipash and I can safely say I will now make this my regular curry house!

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 3 November 2017 via mobile

I have been going to this restaurant for years. The staff are fantastic and the food is amazing! Best Indian I've ever been too!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

We went back after living in Asia and this place is still good. Better than before actually.

Just remember the popadom prices are higher with the sauce. Just a little twist that gives this restaurant below the top.

Nice food though.

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank JH72
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Had a takeaway with my family this weekend. Ordered and collected, it was ready in twenty minutes lovely, hot and delicious

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 18 July 2017 via mobile

We ate here during our annual visit to WGC for an event at Hatfield House.
Food was really tasty and the service was very good, despite a very large family party also in the restaurant.
Great value and quite a good wine list ...... a rose d'Anjou for £10-95!
Recommended