“Very Friendly Staff & Locals”
Review of The Brocket Arms

The Brocket Arms
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 19 July 2017

A great find. The moment we walked in it was obvious how friendly the staff & the locals were. Even the 60 year old's motorbike club who were having a meeting & lunch in the garden were very friendly. The local beer was excellent.
Lunch was OK but did take a bit of time to serve. My brother-in-law & I had burgers which came with skinny fries. The burgers were thick & juicy. My Wife had Cottage Pie & was not covered in loads of unwanted gravy as in other pubs. My Sister had the pulled pork baguette, which for some reason was the culprit for the serving delay, but was well worth the wait. We will be back.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Lovely pub and very friendly staff. We came for the beer festival and stayed overnight in one if the rooms. The atmosphere was really nice and we enjoyed the live music and good selection of ales and cider. The room was clean and the cooked breakfast was good. Thank you for an enjoyable stay :)

1  Thank janeybaby83
Reviewed 6 June 2017

I visited here with a group of around 10 friends on a day when the pub's cooker had broken down.

This meant that our pre-booked meals had to be changed for things that could be deep fried, BBQ's or microwaved.

I was so impressed with how professional and efficient the staff were despite this predicament that would have put many a professional in a tizzy!

I really enjoyed my fish and chips and the beer was great too.

Thanks to the little girls that helped their family get over the cooker problem our whole group had a brilliant lunch.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

First time visiting this pub and I was not impressed. The bar service I received was appalling by one member of staff. She was abrupt, rude and did no eye contact whatsoever. When sat outside in the garden, all you could smell was the stinking septic tanks. Will not be visiting this establishment again.

1  Thank Squirley M
Reviewed 30 April 2017

The Brocket arms is a nice country pub/bistro. Good beer selection as is the food a good selection too.

Very much worth a visit