“The bakehouse”
Review of The Bakehouse

The Bakehouse
Price range: USD 9 - USD 20
Description: The Bakehouse invites you to dine with us at our New Restaurant, We offer a Mouthwatering Carvery and a Delicious A La Carte Menu for all the Family
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Very good carvery, we ordered a large & medium could have gone for medium & small. A slight criticism was it could have been slightly hotter but still do appreciate carveries can be like this. Would come again.

TheBakehouseWGC, General Manager at The Bakehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 23 September 2017

Hi Patricia

We take all points on board thank you. We can't wait for you to return!

Cheers

Reviewed 8 September 2017

First visit last night, restaurant only moderately busy. Looks nice, quite well set out. Ordered two simple main meals at about 19.45, Ham eggs and chips and Chicken with sweet fries. AT 20 20 some 35 minutes later we were served , both my eggs were hard in the centre and the meal was very dry. Chicken was very small and only produced about three reasonable mouthfuls. Sweet potatoe fries were like crunchy straws. Wouldn't bother eating there again.

TheBakehouseWGC, General Manager at The Bakehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2017

Hi Jim

Sorry you had to wait for your food and when you received it it wasn't to your liking. The Ham is cut fresh off our carvery deck and I'm sorry the chicken was only three mouthfuls, we have not had this complaint before. I would love for you to give us another go please give me a call and I will invite you back and make sure the visit is up to standard.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

The Bakehouse is certainly well suited to cater for young families and the staff are welcoming and helpful. The menu offers excellent choices with the added plus of a carvery. We chose from the menu and did not have to wait too long. There were six of us and we all selected something different and nobody had any complaints. The food is good. The restaurant was not busy and it was disappointing to have to wait a little too long for the plates to be cleared. I would definitely go again.

We look forward to seeing you again! I will bring your points up about the wait for the plates to be cleared with the team but also pass on your kind words about the service and food. Thank you again

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Been here three times in the last 6 months and every time the food has been disgusting! No flavour, meat isn't great or the nicest to chew, came her for Mother's Day and I can say my mother wasn't impressed either, not a place I will be returning to anytime soon, I wouldn't recommend the roasts here either

TheBakehouseWGC, General Manager at The Bakehouse, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Hi Tyler

I am extremely sorry you feel this way. We serve hundreds of roasts every week and get very good feedback but unfortunately we have let you down. I would like to make it up to you if you would give me a call I would appreciate that. My number is 01707 830 196, I hope to speak to you soon.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

The food is excellent especially the carvery and nice to have a vegetarian carvery
Children has lots to choose from
Nice and big and very welcoming
Great for children as they have an area to play and climbing frame outside with lots of seats
Definitely recommend

Hi Sharon

Cheers for your excellent feedback! We definitely expect to see you back soon! Give me a shout when you are next in so I can thank you myself for your kind words.