“Very happy customer ”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I was very pleasantly surprised after reading some reviews.

Overall a great evening.

1. The atmosphere was excellent
2. The staff were outstanding- Olivia and Kirsty could not have been more friendly or attentive
3. Popadoms great
4. Starters very good
5. Main meals- 5 different ones- all great- the Makhani and Saag both beautiful

The only gripe possibly being 4-5 pieces of chicken/lamb in each main. That being the case, this was a great evening and will definitely go back. All family loved the experience and we had a great night.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Set meal was good value with a drink included. Lovely staff. Food okay but probably not at all healthy.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We have eaten here at other Centre parcs but we this time the dishes tasted the same that being tomato purée we asked if it was freshly made as it really wasn’t nice to be informed they buy the base sauces in and are meant to add spices?

Very poor for a expensive meal the dishes were tiny. The chicken kormas just tastes is coconut and the Chicken Tikka Masala the chicken was white so they must add this at the last min.

So disappointing.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

I'm so surprised by the bad reviews as this is one of the best Indian restaurants I have been to. Myself & 4 friends had a lovely selection of food and were very impressed. I also don't consider it that expensive.

We had poppadom, 2 starters which we shared & I would recommend them all (butternut squash samosas, chicken tikka, onion bhaji), a curry each, we split 2 naans and 2 rices, a bottle of wine & 2 soft drinks. All in, including tip was less that £30 each.

For me this is extremely reasonable especially considering the quality of the food and how full we all were after.

I would definitely recommend this place and if I come back to this Center Parcs I'll be eating there again!

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Lovely staff, but tiny,tiny portions. Over £7 for 2 mini samosas.The worst part was the chicken madras sauce. I love Indian food the spicy the better as spent a lot of time in India. This sauce wasn't spicy, it tasted like someone had thrown a bottle of balsamic vinigar in it. Also had almost 2 tomatoes and about 6 bits of chicken. Nan bread was nice though.
I did complain about the sauce and was charged half price. Honestly had never tasted anything like it.