“Pure acceptance”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Amongst the volume of patrons i aswell as my colleague were welcomed irrespective of customers, with encouraged words and warm atmosphere.
With james welcoming after pre booking a table which is recommended on a busy night... we had michelle who was very accommodating and also natalie on the bar who knew our order after 1 or 2.
Great place to eat and drink...
Summer next to the lake im sure is a winner..a

1  Thank James A

Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

I visited here with my friend this evening and was served by Michelle and Eileen. They are a great partnership and gave outstanding service to us.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

My wife and I went here last week for lunch, we had been here before some years before but were very disappointed, this visit was a total contrast and we are happy to leave a good review. The restaurant has been renovated and has a much better feel to it now compared to its previous decor. The food was good and service was good as well, the price was good too so we will be visiting again in the future. The only thing we didn't like was the small skinny chips which were too much like maccy D's and dry. other than that we are happy.

Reviewed 4 April 2018

Great food and Michelle listens, without a note pad and is attentive. Even though the place is busy all the staff make you feel welcome. What more could you need!

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Came here to treat my mother for a lunch. Was very busy, maybe because of Easter holidays, but got seated straight away. The service was ok, could have done with a smile and engagement but can understand it was pretty full. Enjoyed the £5 saver deals which works out very well. The burger and triple cooked chips were a great portion size and it was handy to have the option of unlimited chips and unlimited soft drinks. I would definitely return and as summer nears, this place is a lovely venue for long walks in the sun followed by a nice meal and cold beverages.