The Elms Guest House
  • Pool
USD 209*
USD 188*
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express Bedford(Bedford)(Great Value!)
USD 151*
USD 145*
Priceline
Travelodge Bedford(Bedford)(Great Value!)
USD 101*
PremierInn.com
Millhouse Hotel & Riverside Restaurant(Sharnbrook)(Great Value!)
USD 130*
Woodland Manor Hotel(Clapham)(Great Value!)
USD 318*
USD 297*
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 April 2016 via mobile

Excellent food...Lovely hosts.
I stayed here on numerous occasions in 2009 while working nearby at Harrowden. I thoroughly enjoyed my stay and the old part of the town pubs. The road is quiet at night and in the morning while breakfasting.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank segoviacarpet
Reviewed 10 April 2016

A reluctant weekend away to view properties prior to a forced job relocation to Bedford turned out to be one of the nicest weekends away. We were lucky enough to get a room at The Elms Guest House, from its reviews it sounded nice. From check in to departure nothing was too much trouble. The room was lovely, fresh and clean it was easy to park and 2 minutes from town where we needed to be and the owners gave us lots of local advice for relocation. Breakfast was amazing and served in the most lovely Victorian breakfast room. When we relocate we will definitely recommend this guest house to family and friend who we hope will visit us, A big thank you for making us so welcome and we look forward to our next visit prior to moving up for good. Same room Please!!! S and J x

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank weazel C
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

How lovely and accommodating this guest house is!
Our lads were well looked after every week they stayed - which was a fair few.
I can't recommend The Elms enough.
Short walk away from Bedford centre.
Risa is an absolute star!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
1  Thank Helen S
Reviewed 4 April 2016 via mobile

Had a lovely stay with my partner when we stayed at the weekend last month. The staff were excellent, very polite and helpful, made our stay very comfortable. The rooms were vintage with a modern twist and the bnb itself was perfect for the type of stay we were looking for. Would thoroughly recommend. Thank you again!

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank baileystox
Reviewed 13 March 2016

Spent two nights at the hotel Risa went out of her way to make me feel at home and super breakfasts :) I visited so that I could visit my Mother who stays in a care home near by.
She also organised taxi for my departure, I look forward to my next stay :)

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled solo