All reviewstable tablerestaurant next doorgood nights sleepattached restaurantthe pubmeal dealroom was cleanair concar parkall you can eatbusiness staycolchester zooon arrivalexcellent stayno liftcomfortable stayreception staff
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

Everyone I have met since arriving from reception to the restaurant and bar have been stunning - thank you for the welcome

Great value for money at the hotel and Mark in table table was really helpful despite being short staffed

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2018

Can't fault this Premier Inn. All the staff were very attentative and friendly. Extremely clean and really comfortable beds. Bathroom like something from far more expensive hotel. Restaurant next door really good choice of food and highly recommended breakfast. Can't wait to stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with premierinn.com
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

I can never fault Premier Inn. Had a lovely relaxing one night stay after a long day of travelling and visiting Colchester Zoo. Room very clean and comfortable as always. Staff friendly and helpful. I always choose Premier Inn for my trips away. Highly recommended.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 April 2018

have recently stayed at this hotel due to being up there at colchester hospital to visit my seriously ill sister in law who is in a critical way, the staff here new why we were there and could not do aymore to help us, they made sure we had a room near front due to my mobility problems ,if we arrived back late they would ask the restaurant to make sure something was saved for us to eat, anything we asked for in the way of help was delivered by the staff, nothing to much to ask from them, Andrew there is an amazing chap and had all the time in the world to try cheer us up as he knew the situation with my sister in law, honest a brilliant man and I am so greatful to him and all his colleagues for what they done for us, would recommend this place to anyone, rooms spotless and everything working in rooms fine,no complaints about anything, even the table table staff were brilliant and helpful. so premier inn bosses look after your staff here because they are great and a credit to you establishment, Andrew I cant thank you enough for all you done, a real top man.
respect to all staff here,, from jim and deb and my sister in law gina and all the family who stayed here during this time

Room Tip: choose any room as they are all clean and tidy and staff are great
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Jim M
Reviewed 11 April 2018

Stayed hear for a weekend and was very impressed with the well designed comfortable room. The bath was probably one of the most comfortable I've come across as was the bed. Also they do a very good breakfast and staff were very helpful. Would recommend, especially as the parking's free as well.

Room Tip: No. 57 is a long walk but very quiet
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family