“Could be worse, could be better! ”
Review of Sea Breeze Cafe

Sea Breeze Cafe
Ranked #261 of 497 Restaurants in Colchester
Price range: USD 5 - USD 16
Cuisines: Cafe, Soups
Dining options: Lunch
Description: The Sea Breeze Cafe is based in Elmstead Market just set back from the Main Road. We specialise in home-made cakes and scones baked on the premises. We also serve breakfasts, home made soups, light lunches, sandwiches made to order, baguettes and pannini's to eat in or take away. A good selection of teas,coffees and soft drinks are also available. We are licensed as the retail outlet for the Sticklegs Brewery, you could also enjoy a beer with your lunch.
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

A very standard place! The food was out of this world amazing and the staff excellent, lovely location and all together exquisite visit! Much enjoyed.

Reviewed 3 April 2015 via mobile

It's a shame this is so hidden to those passing through as this is a lovely little cafe with very friendly and helpful staff. It has now changed hands and is called The Old Forge although some of the existing staff exist. The specials are always worth going for and today's Fishermans Pie was no exception, it was delicious. I'm glad to see they now serve pudding with custard, an essential for any cafe in my opinion! Very welcoming towards children and overall a pleasant experience.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

Absolutely lovely place, helpful smiling staff, lovely food and coffee was excellent and really hot too. Loved it

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Having been to the cafe before with other members of my family and finding it very reasonably priced for what is excellent choice I decided to take my son, who is back with us visiting, out to lunch. Needless to say we were delayed by the man from BT and turned up rather late. Concerned the cafe might have been closing shortly I was pleasantly surprised at how accommodating the staff were, especially the proprietor, who gave us time to choose and enjoy our food.

I understand that the cafe has recently undergone a change of ownership and I therefore wish the new owners well in their venture and would recommend to anyone that they should give it a try.

2  Thank OldnBlue
Reviewed 27 May 2014

What a lovely cafe hidden away. The food was freshly cooked to a high standard. The staff were helpful and chatty. Local ingredients and wonderful homemade cakes. :-)