“Best burgers and paninis you can get!”
Review of Lunch

Lunch
Ranked #18 of 495 Restaurants in Colchester
Price range: USD 4 - USD 13
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: Lunch offers quality home cooked food in a relaxed setting. We are proud to have been the first place in Colchester to offer pulled pork and its popularity keeps increasing. Such has been the success of the business we are now proud to offer gourmet burgers and have just introduced fries with our own secret recipe seasoning.
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I found this place when I started working in Colchester back in October and sinve then I visit at least twice a week. The food is freshly cooked for you and superb quality. Some say the prices are a tad expensive, and sure, they are slightly above what you would pay for a burger or panini but the freshness, taste and service more than make up for this.

My favourites include their signature bacon sarnie, the philly cheese steak panini and their bacon and cheeseburger which is divine!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

When I came to look for a flat in Colchester, my mum and I were enticed by a sign which said they sold the best bacon sandwich in Colchester. After a substandard breakfast in our hotel that morning, a gorgeous bacon sandwich was exactly what I wanted. The man behind the till/cooking was lovely and friendly, and the general atmosphere in the cafe was good. I have been back since but it wasn't open on a Sunday!

Reviewed 11 February 2016 via mobile

Great special that are always changing. Great portion size and the food is always fantastically fresh. I recommend this place to everyone. Service is also really polite!

Reviewed 7 February 2016 via mobile

My husband was upset as we had missed breakfast ! So went for a sausage sandwich, egg and bacon sandwich and a bacon cheeseburger . Ordered drinks as well. Great place, great service ( even though or order was taken wrong) but it was the first day nerves, by a young girl who was upset by her mistake. We would still come back as we have all messed up. All came to £16. Great value, great quality of food and we will be back !

Reviewed 1 February 2016

Both hungry and just passing, we wandered into this small restaurant. What an excellent decision. Varied types of
Paninies and burgers etc. plus lots more. reasonable prices ideal for a lunchtime snack