I spent a night here with my girlfriend last weekend.
The hotel is clean and comfortable and fairly standard. One big plus was the very powerful shower. It was also nice that the bathroom didn't steam up when we used it.
The staff were all fantastic from the moment we checked. They let us leave our luggage before check in and after check out and they were always smiling and making sure we were enjoying our stay. The breakfast in the adjacent Beefeater was fantastic value for money too and the location is ideal, about ten minutes from the town centre/castle and no more than a few minutes to the railway station.
I would definitely stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover Roman temples and landscapes beloved by John Constable right on your doorstep ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Colchester Central Hotel Colchester
- Premier Inn Colchester Cowdray Avenue (A133) Hotel Essex