All reviews wet room disabled visitors small yard shower chair excellent breakfast disabled access spent one night free wifi off street parking local attractions enjoyed our stay a great place to stay full english ideal location see you soon tea and coffee night stay
Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

Stayed over night with my partner and my little boy, parking out the front was good but limited. hospitality was great, friendly and welcoming, room was lovely plenty of room and very clean with plenty of tea,coffee and towels. food was excellent, lots of variety at breakfast. Bar area seemed ok, although we were out for most of the evening so didn’t use the facilities.perfect place for a few days stay and very affordable. very close to amenities and beach. would definitely recommend and definitely stay again.

Date of stay: September 2018
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Had a enjoyable stay from the 2nd Sept 18 for 3 nights. The bedroom was clean and tidy. Good disabled facilities. Enjoyed all our breakfast and the staff were friendly and helpful. Nice seating area in the back garden. The drinks in the bar were very reasonable.
Will stay again

Dave & Liz

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 August 2018 via mobile

Thw hotel was clean enough and location was ideal .when we first arrived the lady who we thought was the owner made us feel very uncomfortable from the start and only got worst. We booked for two nights.The rooms were very confined but served the purpose as it was only a base. In the morning we went down for breakfast and the lady who worked there had already took a disliking to us making us feel very uncomfortable. I left my breakfast and couldnt continue there wasnt even a hows your breakfast and a strain for her even to say goodmorning to us.it was that bad we even didnt have breakfast the next day due to this. Yet we saw her chatting away to the other guest This is such a shame as the actual owner is such a lovely lady who was veey welcoming when we saw her.so basically if the lady who works there likes your famliy you will be okay and not feel unwelcome .

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Stayed there this week with my disabled brother and his carer,room for my brother and carer was brilliant for a disabled person plenty of room ,very large wet/shower room.very friendly staff,my room was very comfortable with tea and coffee at hand.breakfast was very well cooked and plentiful.bar prices was very fair, will definitely go again

Room tip: Extension rooms ground floor
Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018

We arrived at 11.45 am and the room was ready, all you needed and door opened up to a small yard with tables. The room had a fridge and a couch which was very low. The breakfast was good and the staff were great. I could recommend this place for a short break, not far from main attractions. The only thing I would say is that the yard was un tidy and could do with a bit of TCL.

Date of stay: July 2018