“Good Chinese takeaway ”
Review of Tangs Garden

Tangs Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 October 2016 via mobile

Love this Chinese takeaway. Great spare ribs and Singapore noodles. Can get quite busy on Friday evening due to it's popularity.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank Paul B

Reviewed 1 October 2016

We have a takeaway from here every couple of weeks and it's the best I have ever tried. We have tried other places when they have been closed but nothing compares to Tangs.

Date of visit: September 2016
2  Thank _j6jte
Reviewed 7 July 2016

For 10 years we had takeaways from Tangs Garden, then the pressure of work, kids etc moved us towards those that delivered. After 10 years of home deliveries,Tonight we fetched our takeaway from Tangs and I don't think we will ever stray again. We had special chow mein, crispy beef, battered prawns, egg fried rice, chips and curry sauce all for £21. There were 10 King Prawns!! 2 containers for the chow mein................ What more can I say? It was delicious and so freshly cooked.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Pippin_Picken
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

We have used Tangs Garden for years and it's been great, but recently my favourite dish has deteriorated. The chicken seems dry & overcooked but the batter is almost raw on my Cantonese sweet & sour chicken. It's like glue. Very disappointing.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2016

excellent food and service. lemon chicken is my favourite. within easy walking distance. can be very busy.

Date of visit: September 2015