“cozy little place”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

ive eaten here lots of times, I love the home made paninis and cakes, great choice and selection, including vegan. Fresh water to just help yourself to, they used to do little shot glasses of smarties when you had a hot drink which theyve stopped doing, it was cute and I love that when you have a pot of tea you get tea cozies its very retro and relaxed, I love it here

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 21 September 2018

Nice café with friendly staff away from the hustle and bustle of high street. Nice outside tables with good views.
Coffee good

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

Popped in this little hidden gem this morning, I didn't have the time to sit in but ordered coffee and food to go! Best bacon sandwich I've had all year. Coffee was great and staff were happy, smiley and helpful. I Walked out of there with a smile on my face! I'm looking forward to going back and enjoying sitting in.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 July 2018 via mobile

Really friendly staff. They are very professional. The food is delicious, coffee superb. I have had quite a few coffee breaks here and it's very pleasant to sit and listen to the mill steam running over the weir and people watch in Goodlands Gardens.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 21 July 2018

First visit after 2 years with an overseas friend. Food and coffee great. Shame about the extremely uptight and terse lady serving behind the counter. Only one person waiting in the queue apart from myself. I was shortchanged £10. Not full to capacity and spare tables were dirty and not cleared. Friend commentated on the 'sour faced woman behind the counter.' Interesting there is another posting about the terse member of staff....sure to be the same. Wish another coffee shop would open in Goodlands Gardens .

Date of visit: July 2018