“Brilliant Thai restaurant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

This is a brilliant authentic Thai restaurant, go and be amazed by the wonderfully warm hospitality this great place has to offer. The food is all cooked fresh to order and everything we had was brilliant,in fact it was faultless. We were celebrating our friends notable birthday and we were really impressed by everythjng the Lotus Flower has to offer we were greeted like family and the owner could not have done more to make us feel more welcome and to ensure our food was to our taste (which it was) we had starters and main courses but the girls had to take some food home as the portions are very generous. Thank you to everyone at The Lotus Flower we shall return

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We booked here as a party of six on a Saturday evening, based on the reviews of previous customers - and we were not disappointed. We were all really impressed with the quality and variety of dishes and wished we had room for more.

Thai Lotus Flower has a gorgeous charm to it, from the rustic interior to the really friendly and relaxed staff who take time to talk and get to know you. All six of us were hugely impressed with the restaurant, having not visited it before, and would all come back in an instant. Highly recommend.

LotusFlower89-91, Manager at Thai Lotus Flower, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Many thanks for the kind words! Hope to see you again soon

Reviewed 22 March 2018

Delicious Thai food in a restaurant with a great vibe. A warm welcome and delicious food. Will be visiting again.

Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

I was walking past and by chance they were open on a Tuesday evening (normally closed but opened for a small party) I had to order a takeaway and what a delight it was! This was by far the best and most authentic Thai food I have had in the UK. Having spent months in Thailand I have been endlessly searching for a half decent Thai and this was just fantastic. Full of flavour and not very westernised which is very difficult to find. The owners seemed lovely and very thankful for my custom. Shall certainly be returning again, thank you!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

The service was amazing. Whilst waiting for our starters they bought out prawn crackers and asked whether I ate them or not as I had ordered a vegetarian dish, as I don't eat them they bought out some peanuts for me. It was nice to have an alternative and for them to take into consideration that prawn crackers may not be something I eat.

There was so much choice for vegetarians and vegans which was fantastic as often in restaurants there are only a few. Once we had finished I still had some of my vegetables and sauce left as there was such a generous portion, however I did not have any rice left. I asked for the remainder of my food to be tubbed up to take home which they did, yet they also very kindly tubbed up some extra white rice for me.

They have plenty to choose from the drinks menu and they serve Thatchers Gold cider which is a bonus.

Overall the service was fantastic, the food was gorgeous, the price was very reasonable and the restaurant was very nicely decorated.

1  Thank phoebewithers