“Gym kids meal out ”

Estabulo Rodizio Bar and Grill - Wakefield
Ranked #11 of 466 Restaurants in Wakefield
Price range: USD 12 - USD 30
Description: Welcome To ESTABULO BRINGING THE TASTE OF BRAZIL TO YOU… Estabulo Rodizios honour the Brazilian Gaúchos’ traditional method of cooking. This involves taking the most delicious and flavoursome cuts of meat, which are then skewered and cooked slowly on open flames. This method of cooking allows the meats to be cooked to perfection; whilst maintaining all the unique characteristics of each cut of meat. Our menu features a fantastic range of all the finest cuts of meat, including some Brazilian delicacies! This method of cooking also means that all the meat served to you fresh at your table, straight from the grill. You can eat as much or as little as you like, and we have a large selection of meats on offer, so you can stick to what you know or try something a little bit different! As well as our main menus, we also have a selection of Vegetarian, Vegan, Halal and Fish dishes on offer.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

A party of 18 - including kids ages ranging from 4-16
From walking in through the door we were welcomed by the manager Keenan and the rest of the staff were as welcoming
The food was gorgeous and plenty of choice - and everyone enjoyed their meals, the sweets were amazing - and such good value - the service was top notch
We all had an enjoyable evening and as a group we will definitely go again
This is my first time but will definitely visit again

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Our first time to this restaurant, and we will go back, but....very difficult to get the staffs attention when it gets busy. We were eating before we were served drinks, and were not offered more drinks throughout our meal. The meat and salad bar are great, but we found the offer of food became very repetitive, the waiters didn't seem to know what we had had already and kept offering us the same chicken/meat etc. A little disorganised, but may have just been a bad night, will go back as the food was good quality and tasty.

1  Thank JaxP1968
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here with a big party for a leaving do. Been to other similar places and I don't think this is quite as good.

There's a decent salad bar to fill your plate and a few hot items like potatoes and garlic mushrooms that both my wife and I both missed at first and had to go back.

Works on a red/green beermat type system where they keep bringing meat if green is showing. Some of the meat was delicious, the lamb and the chilli beef, but this only came around once whilst we were there and the cheaper cuts like the sausages and the rump just kept coming.

There is a well stocked gin bar and the drinks menu tells you what garnish comes with each drink. There is also a great selection of cocktails and even the mocktail I had being the driver was really good. The bar staff were brilliant and enjoyed speaking to the guy from Portugal.

Would have been much better if the nicer stuff came around more often and was surprised when our plates were taken away as I was expecting more. We did have desserts and the strawberry cheesecake was a nice finish to the meal.

To be fair, we paid £20 each which left quite a large tip and that was a bargain considering that included everyone's drinks and desserts.

1  Thank Wayne C
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We ate at the old restaurant and were satisfied with our meal but the new restaurant takes it to a new level. There's a real buzz about the place and service is excellent. The salads have improved and now there's lots of room to view them. Before they were stuck in a corner. The meats are still of a high quality and there is still the wide variety. I think they come round less quickly than before but this worked for us as it gives you time to savour each one. At one stage the manager saw us looking around and he came over and asked which meats we wanted. They were both at the table within minutes. Not cheap but good value.

1  Thank dj_vhughes
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I honestly do not want to eat anymore meat else where as I know it will not meet the standard and taste of what I had here last week. I was a little sceptical to try here as I’m not a massive meat lover and I also normally have my steak well done BUT I ate everything and the steak (even seeing blood!) was amazing. My husband and I haven’t stopped talking about how nice the food was and also the cocktails. We will definitely be back.
The staff were brilliant and made my mother In laws birthday with a little song. They couldn’t do enough for us. Great restaurant and bar Wakefield needed.

1  Thank Jodie A