“Great fish and chips!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery
Reviewed 26 May 2018

What a cracking little find. These guys are delivering fish and chips and they are really good. Food came faster than I expected, was piping hot, batter was crispy and in little cardboard boxes. Not greasy at all and I got a discount when I ordered online. Really good. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

This chippy really sorts out family arguments, I’m not a pizza fan, but the kids love it. They get pizzas that they love and i get to enjoy some fish and some great chunky chippy chips, non of those Frozen fries you get from most places in this town.

Reviewed 23 May 2018 via mobile

Haven’t been through to Darlington for a while but glad we passed this place again, had fish and chips in the car with my husband again and they were perfect. Wish we lived a little closer so we could come here more often.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This is easily the best chippy in Darlington. Been coming for years, never been disappointed. Really good quality fish and the best chips I’ve found.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

This family owned chippy offers proper, traditional fish and chips - and with so many (naff) chippies around, it’s hard to find the real deal, especially on delivery sites.

Haughton chippy is the business. The food is top class, the delivery swift and the service is super friendly.

You won’t be disappointed. I wouldn’t even consider going anywhere else for my chippy tea in Darlo!