Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 August 2020 via mobile

Thanks for an exceptional evening of great food in a friendly and relaxing atmosphere. The food was exquisite with such depth of flavour better than Lenclume in my opinion just brilliant. Waiters friendly and informed which adds to the occasion.

Date of stay: August 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 17 March 2020 via mobile

I am leaving this review as regards to the accommodation as it seem to be often missed as the restaurant gets all the limelight. The rooms are spacious enough to be very comfortable and well lit. High quality bathroom. The sleep quality is very good due to the remote location. The breakfast is absolutely outstanding may I add. Parking on site is available with spaces around the place. All in all a very good quality accommodation

Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank MULCASTER2
Reviewed 18 May 2019 via mobile

The food was fantastic. The service was a mixed bag. Polite staff but served people in chaotic order. We had several different waiters over the evening which seemed abnormal. We waited more than 30 minutes between sitting down and being served. Since I had the paired wine menu this wasn't due to come until the second course so we sat at our table for 30 minutes with nothing. Quite stingy with the wine on the paired wine menu considering it was £105. Food was very good, wine was good, service overall average. At £450 for 2-people I think not great value for money especially as only 1 of us was drinking wine.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 15 May 2019 via mobile

After much anticipation we finally got ourselves to the Raby Hunt. There is always the danger that so many good reports from other people would build your expectations to the point that it would be impossible to achieve. This was not the case - worth every penny for what was a food “event”. Great staff and exceptional food.

Date of stay: May 2019
Reviewed 10 December 2018 via mobile

This review means a lot to me. This night had been planned since October as a surprise 30th for my girlfriend and also to pop the question.

From booking the table to pre talks about my plans the service was fantastic. On entering the restaurant we were very much made to feel welcome.

The knowledge Josh had on the wines was unbelievable and helped us to choose our wine.

The food obviously was fantastic and each course was a different journey of food sensations.

The staff were very attentive and made sure my plans went down to a T.

I would like to say a big thanks to everyone!

Date of stay: December 2018