Review Highlights
A smile doesn't cost anything and can defuse a customer after a long wait

Visited today, on a rainy day during the summer holidays. The whole of the Tower Park complex was... read more

Reviewed 30 July 2018
Stew P
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
Way too hot ! Waste of money !

Took the grandkids for a game of bowling , Way too hot and humid in there ! it was a rainy day so... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2018
Paula L
Poole, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Poole
from USD 29.90
from USD 13.30
from USD 16.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I dont know whether i should be reviewing this or not as we didnt actually get to bowl. That was because after half an hour spent trying to find a parking place (a common problem I'm told) i was then informed there was an hour and a half's wait to bowl.

I dont know Poole very well but i guess there's not much to do there so whenever it rains everyone flocks to this leisure park.

Good luck

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Staff don't seem to enjoy their job and didn't really care what we asked. We were served by a young woman who seemed frustrated when we asked for different size shoes and kept sighing. There was also a problem with money at the arcade side where the grabber machine stopped working and a manager took over 10 minutes to come and help.
However, the place was very clean and the food looked nice. The game of bowling itself was brilliant.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

due to the rain I had to find somewhere for my grandsons. They loved the bowling and the pool table even more! staff were so friendly and one young man showed my grandsons how to play pool better!!! Booked online for the better deals

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

There were kids in the bowling alley riding around on bikes and no one was doing anything to get them out and leaving them to it. They were a danger to everyone there.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Me and my friends used to bowl loads....we would BOWL and then MUNCH, but then the MUNCH AND BOWL disappeared....vanished....we were disappointed because we love the food there. We hope that the MUNCH and BOWL will return. That said, we have been bowling at Branksome recently and the price isn't too much difference to what it was before, you have a pay that bit extra. Oh well. But, please, bring back the munch and bowl. I loved it!!!!