“Work night out”
Review of Bowlplex

Bowlplex
Ranked #6 of 13 Fun & Games in Poole
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

We had a group of about 14 and it was way to book, they arranged so we had lanes next to each other and allowed us to start the games at the same time (as we had to wait for a few to arrive)

Fun atmosphere and great facilities. Parking can get quite busy, but generally plenty of parking around the park.

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

I dont know whether i should be reviewing this or not as we didnt actually get to bowl. That was because after half an hour spent trying to find a parking place (a common problem I'm told) i was then informed there was an hour and a half's wait to bowl.

I dont know Poole very well but i guess there's not much to do there so whenever it rains everyone flocks to this leisure park.

Good luck

Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Staff don't seem to enjoy their job and didn't really care what we asked. We were served by a young woman who seemed frustrated when we asked for different size shoes and kept sighing. There was also a problem with money at the arcade side where the grabber machine stopped working and a manager took over 10 minutes to come and help.
However, the place was very clean and the food looked nice. The game of bowling itself was brilliant.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

due to the rain I had to find somewhere for my grandsons. They loved the bowling and the pool table even more! staff were so friendly and one young man showed my grandsons how to play pool better!!! Booked online for the better deals