“fun evening”
Review of Bowlplex

Bowlplex
Ranked #7 of 13 Fun & Games in Poole
Reviewed 12 June 2017

due to the rain I had to find somewhere for my grandsons. They loved the bowling and the pool table even more! staff were so friendly and one young man showed my grandsons how to play pool better!!! Booked online for the better deals

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

There were kids in the bowling alley riding around on bikes and no one was doing anything to get them out and leaving them to it. They were a danger to everyone there.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Me and my friends used to bowl loads....we would BOWL and then MUNCH, but then the MUNCH AND BOWL disappeared....vanished....we were disappointed because we love the food there. We hope that the MUNCH and BOWL will return. That said, we have been bowling at Branksome recently and the price isn't too much difference to what it was before, you have a pay that bit extra. Oh well. But, please, bring back the munch and bowl. I loved it!!!!

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

I have been here a number of the times and the staff are so friendly. And can not do enough for you. I had a 50% off voucher from my last visit so I got 2 games of bowling for 5- for just under 12 pounds- it was also ice cream Monday so all the kids got a free ice cream cone. Also, they turn the lights off on a Monday and put the strobe lights on the alleys- the kids loved it and we spent under 20 pounds. Fantastic