“Great bit of fub”
Review of Bowlplex

Bowlplex
Ranked #6 of 13 Fun & Games in Poole
Reviewed 10 September 2016 via mobile

Overall a great few hours of fun with the Mrs. Drinks and snacks on site easy to get to. Fairly priced and very smart and clean environment. Just a good day out.

Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Paid online thinking we got a good deal only to discover it was £20+ for a game of bowling and 2 soft drinks, and food was clearly frozen and some burnt, it's also in a weird location and doesnt look like much from the outside, the only good thing about this place is the staff were lovely

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Went there to amuse the kids during summer hols. Book on line it's cheaper and takes less time to get started. Good fun and very competitive

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I recently came here with my partner and we completely shocked that you needed ID to enter... We are both 21 and don't usually need ID in restaurants and bars but for some reason we were told we could not enter without ID!

This is very odd and I'm not really sure what events inside have caused this place to employ such tactics!

Once we passed security we just had an average time, nothing inside looked like it was unsuitable for people under 18!

I feel that the shock of being told get our ID really dampened our night!

See more reviews
Reviewed 30 July 2016

Modern set up with digital score pads and modern screens. Normal shoes, as long as they are flat with closed toes, are allowed - this felt strange as I have always bowled with special bowling shoes before (I prefer those shoes now that I've tried bowling in trainers). Not much seating at each lane and no storage area to put bags or shoes - there is space for storage under the seating provided, so this would be a good addition. The noise levels in the room were extremely high, so our voices were sore at the end of one game as we had to shout at each other.