Review Highlights
A smile doesn't cost anything and can defuse a customer after a long wait

Visited today, on a rainy day during the summer holidays. The whole of the Tower Park complex was... read more

Reviewed 30 July 2018
Stew P
Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
Way too hot ! Waste of money !

Took the grandkids for a game of bowling , Way too hot and humid in there ! it was a rainy day so... read more

Reviewed 30 May 2018
Paula L
Poole, United Kingdom

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Poole
from USD 29.90
from USD 13.30
from USD 16.60
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

Went there to amuse the kids during summer hols. Book on line it's cheaper and takes less time to get started. Good fun and very competitive

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

I recently came here with my partner and we completely shocked that you needed ID to enter... We are both 21 and don't usually need ID in restaurants and bars but for some reason we were told we could not enter without ID!

This is very odd and I'm not really sure what events inside have caused this place to employ such tactics!

Once we passed security we just had an average time, nothing inside looked like it was unsuitable for people under 18!

I feel that the shock of being told get our ID really dampened our night!

Reviewed 30 July 2016

Modern set up with digital score pads and modern screens. Normal shoes, as long as they are flat with closed toes, are allowed - this felt strange as I have always bowled with special bowling shoes before (I prefer those shoes now that I've tried bowling in trainers). Not much seating at each lane and no storage area to put bags or shoes - there is space for storage under the seating provided, so this would be a good addition. The noise levels in the room were extremely high, so our voices were sore at the end of one game as we had to shout at each other.

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

I use to go here once a week. I'm a support worker. However they have put the prices up so much. We use to get a burger chips and a drink for £3.50 it's now over a fiver. Unfortunately this price is too much for a limited budget. We now have a game and then go to kfc.

Reviewed 5 June 2016 via mobile

Great night out. Not an expensive evening, good choice of activities from bowling, pool, arcade machines and food.