Free cancellation until 27/07
USD 116
USD 128
USD 121
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of USD 136/night.

USD 114
Priceline
USD 125
PremierInn.com
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Poole North Hotel(Poole)(Great Value!)
USD 113
PremierInn.com
Free cancellation until 25/07
USD 311
  • Pool
1,514 results
All reviewsmash and barrelprestige caravanlive loungefish and chip shoppapa johnscrazy golfevening entertainmentsplash zonespar shopsmall beachsun holidaythe main complexentertainment complexswimming poolharbourside restaurantclimbing wallsummer house
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

Never been to this part of the world before and chose this park as our base. Glad we did. It's the cleanest, most well maintained and best presented haven we have ever been to. The accommodation is perfect, our only grumble (If you're looking for one) was the lack of toaster and broom that were missing from the caravan. It's a big park on a hillside, so I imagine that people with reduced mobility could have an issue. The food on site is of good quality, and there's something to suit all budgets. For self catering, there's an excellent choice of shops just a short drive/bus trip away. The beach wasn't as big as the photos would have you believe but it was the cleanest I've ever walked on. I would say in peak summer it would get full quite quickly. There is a railway at the side of the park but we were never disturbed by it. Poole quay is an amazing place and this park just blends into the area brilliantly. I have fallen for the charms of this area, this park and it's staff. I cannot wait to come back again!

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Rockley P, Guest Relations Manager at Rockley Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2018

Thank you for your lovely review of your Easter stay here at Rockley Park. Great to hear you've fallen for Poole and Dorset many do! We look forward to seeing you back very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

12 The Birches - Prestige caravan
Booked a 4 day break over the Easter weekend for 4 adults, a 3 year old a 2 year old and an 8 month old.
Travelled from Southampton and arrived on site at 2pm which was perfect as we had booked two Prestige caravans so had the 2pm check in with that grade of caravan. The parking near the arrivals area was not brilliant so lots of cars were parking on yellow lines to be able to collect their keys.
Went into the well signposted arrivals reception area to find it very clean, tidy and well staffed, had a lovely welcome greeting and immediately told which line I had to join. I stood in line for all of about 5 minutes before being seen. I handed over our paperwork and the receptionist went off to get our keys however I was still stood there almost 10 minutes later for her to then return and say unfortunately our accommodation was not available as it wasn’t cleaned yet but here are our entertainment passes and they will call me when we can collect our keys. I asked why this was as we had chosen a higher grade caravan for the 2pm check in but she just said sorry it’s just how it is so I asked what form of compensation they were offering and she said none. I told her I was less than impressed with this and said it wasn’t a very good first impression of the park so she went off again and returned with a drink voucher for our family to use in the Mash & Barrel pub.
We eventually ended up having to park outside the main holiday park near the neighbouring houses and made our way to the pub.
Mash & Barrel was absolutely full to the brim but as it was raining and check in day we figured it would be busy. We eventually found a small table near the children’s soft play area and went to the bar to order drinks.
Whilst stood in the queue I noticed the drink voucher was only valid for a tea, americano or a squash however I went ahead and ordered our drinks which consisted of two glasses of wine, a southern comfort, two large cokes and two fruit shoots then handed the barman the voucher and he took it with no questions.
We stayed in the pub as the children were playing in the soft play area and finally received a phone call at 4pm saying we could now check in.
We went back to reception to collect the keys and made our way to the caravans. We ended up driving up and down the same hill a few times as the signpost for our area was missing so wasn’t easy to find.
We were staying at 12 The Birches and as soon as I opened the door I was greeted by the smell of wet dog in the front room. The rest of the caravan was fine it just seemed to be in that room. I went to the mini market and got some air freshener but no amount of this got rid of the smell over the weekend.
The kitchen bin still had rubbish in it and the seating area had crumbs and bits all over it so think the cleaning of the caravan was a rush job.
Size and layout of the caravan was good and was well equipped.
Car park space outside caravan could have been paved better as it was raining almost all weekend it turned into a mud pit.
We unpacked and made our way up to the main venue to get some dinner.
Mash & Barrel was once again very busy so we went back to the Harbour restaurant only to be told they were taking no more booking even though there were lots of empty tables.
Went back to Mash & Barrel and eventually found a seat for us all, ordered our food which came out relatively quick considering the amount of people in there.
Food was really good and reasonably priced, children’s portions were brilliant.
Once finished we made our way into the arcade which the children loved, it was filled with lots for all ages and watched the staff constantly filling up the machines with prizes.
Went into the lounge bar which was also very very busy so we were unable to find a seat but the children were almost ready for bed so we went back to our caravan.
I set the heating so it would come on before we got up the following day however at 8.30am I received a text message saying we had no gas but they would repair as soon as possible.
We had been to the mini market the night before and got our breakfast stuff for the morning so we could have a fry up but the gas was off till gone 2pm so we were unable to cook breakfast.
We finally gave up and got ready in a very very cold caravan and made our way up to the Mash & Barrel pub so we could have lunch where we were told it was a 45 minute wait for food. We didn’t really have a choice but to eat here so ordered and waited the 45 minutes, once the food arrived it was once again very nice.
We got to the lounge bar a bit earlier that evening but it was still very very busy so we ended up sitting on a few chairs by the fire exit which we did the following night as well.
The children enjoyed all the entertainment that was available and we found through out our stay there was lots to do for the children no matter what their age.
On the Sunday I was drying my hair with the hairdryer provided and it just stopped working which was an added bonus to the already quite disruptive weekend and on top of that we found the TV had no signal when it rained so it was constantly on and off.
The park always looked well maintained and clean with no litter.
All in all we did have a nice weekend and we would consider going back to Rockley Park but would certainly request our caravan was not a pet friendly one and would probably book in term time in the hope it was not as busy as I’m pretty sure it was at maximum capacity when we visited.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
3  Thank Leannemegan
Rockley P, Guest Relations Manager at Rockley Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2018

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us, I was sorry to read that this did not run as smoothly as we would have expected.

Could i ask that you contact the park on 01202 679393 if you have not already so that we can discuss further.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed here mon-fri, my first haven holiday and first family caravan holiday.

We rented privately so cannot comment on accommodation.

The park and holiday were excellent. The standards at the park were very high, cleanliness and staff attitude etc. The pool and facilities were great (only negative was the temp in the water and splash zone cooled down in the afternoon).

Activities were enjoyed by my kids even on the two which we had to ourselves!

Food in the mash and barrel was good, papa johns good and the fish and chips were good, and the shop not too overpriced.

The entertainment was great and the entertainment crew deserve praise as they have an awesome amount of energy and are good with the kids.

My kids were gutted to leave, we will return!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Rockley P, Guest Relations Manager at Rockley Park Holiday Park - Haven, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Its lovely to read your kind comments with regards to our facilities and team, I will make sure that they are shared.

We cant wait to see you again soon.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We arrived good friday.
There was one bar open. With it raining everyone was indoors. So to over crowded and took ages to get a drink.
Caravan was ok till when we got back in the evening to discover they had put no toilet paper in the caravan no quilt or bedding for the sofa bed. So then had to sit up waiting for this Friday night about 11pm.
Then Saturday the park had gas problems then we had a power cut.
The smell of chlorine in the mash and barrel is so overwhelming.
The pool is not big enough just fee they have to many caravans and just cant accommodate the number of people who arrive.
Only plus staff where friendly.
Just wont be returning to this park

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
4  Thank Terri A

Thank you for reviewing your stay with us.

We are sorry to here that it did not run as smoothly as we would have expected.

If you would like to discuss your stay further please could i ask that you contact me at the park on 01202 679393.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Rockley Park is more suitable for families with children ,they have plenty of activities some you have to pay and book ,there is an indoor pool it is accessible through the restaurant but you can the smell chlorine while dinning, our .caravan was a platinum with decking lovely caravan good size with a nice clean well kept site .
.we had some trouble using our heating when we first arrived but the maintenance staff were only too pleased to help when we phone reception to report our problem and was at our caravan within 10 minutes .We spent a week there to look round the area as we are hoping to move there or surrounding areas next year ..when we got back to London we realised we had left one of our bags behind we phoned the holiday park to explain our dilemma they were only too pleased to forward our bag by post at a small charge ,it only took a couple of days to arrive , great service

Room Tip: Platinum with decking
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ray S

Thank you for leaving a review of your stay with us here at Rockley Park.

Its great to read that you found the park to be suitable for you and your family.

We do hope that you will visit us again soon.

Kindest Regards,