“Good food”

Cuisines: Brew Pub
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 March 2018

We stopped here for some food and cocktails. Cocktails were 2 for 1 and they weren't to bad. Always expect things to be 'watered' down, but the cocktails tasted great.

The food was tasty and filling. I didn't know what to eat and i didn't just want one thing, so i ended up just having a platter for 2 to myself so i had a selection of items to eat.

Service was fast and friendly. No issues with my visit.

Tyler S, Manager at Slug & Lettuce, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2018

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am glad your experience was enjoyable! :)

Reviewed 21 March 2018

Always good food, with great value, love the sharing boards, and cocktails!
Kids love the food as well, they love tasting the sharing board. It is great for families, and friends

Thank you for this lovely bit of feedback Bernadett!

Reviewed 19 March 2018

Popped in for a couple of drinks before dinner. All ok, pretty awful music, the sort of place not to go to when it’s packed.

KimberleyWhyman, Owner at Slug & Lettuce, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Many thanks for your feedback, its good to know when we are doing something right, I will pass on your comments to the team. Please keep an eye out on our facebook page for all our upcoming events.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I ate here as it was late and there are not too many places to eat in this area
I was pleasantly surprised
the staff were very nice and helpful and the food was very good
it was nice and quiet which suited me perfectly
I'm still amazed at how good the staff were

Thank you for your review.

I will pass on this good feedback to the team!

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Very pleasant in their recently refurbished surroundings. Not too busy. Missing their 'half price on food Mondays' but took advantage of their burger, chips and a drink for £7 each. Good service. Hot, tasty food. What's not to like?!

Thank you Penny for this feedback! I'm happy that your experience was an enjoyable one! What is not to like indeed! :)